8. Grand Vapor Private V2 w/ UD IGO-L
Edited by Rixter

HCigar Stingray

IMG_20140414_154955_zps0d4b431f.jpg

Smoktech Magneto V2

Magneto_zps4f41a350.jpg

Kamry K100

K100RSST_zps2e3a63d7.jpg

"Ha-Chi You" crap clone of clone. Doesn't even fire anymore without removing the beauty ring!!

ChiTester_zpsa5ca378d.jpg

Thanks. I wanted to throw a brass drip tip on it, but then I was reading about the Chinese manufacturers adding lead to their brass, and how it can be harmful to vape with. The brass and SS on both the Stingray and Kraken compliment each other wonderfully. I especially like how they are both topped and bottomed with the SS. It creates a seamless transition from the mod to the tank. Sexxxy. :D

Thanks. I wanted to throw a brass drip tip on it, but then I was reading about the Chinese manufacturers adding lead to their brass, and how it can be harmful to vape with. The brass and SS on both the Stingray and Kraken compliment each other wonderfully. I especially like how they are both topped and bottomed with the SS. It creates a seamless transition from the mod to the tank. Sexxxy. :D

Yeah...I think it's just the right amount of each. Any more brass/gold might be too much.

You can fican't ead free brass tips at ninja-mods

It will very soon have a black derlin wide bore Cloud Chaser drip tip. I can't wait to see how open that sucker is.

Oh yeah! Welcome to the dark side my friend. It only goes downhill from here. I'm a rebuildable junkie, and haven't vaped from any other atomizer since I started. I'm a TWISTED freak. Mwahahaha. I don't have a problem. I can quit whenever I want, I swear. *wraps coil from a paperclip* :)

Oh yeah! Welcome to the dark side my friend. It only goes downhill from here. I'm a rebuildable junkie, and haven't vaped from any other atomizer since I started. I'm a TWISTED freak. Mwahahaha. I don't have a problem. I can quit whenever I want, I swear. *wraps coil from a paperclip* :)

LOL