nicotine urin test?

okay, so my parents found my ecig, and i told them it was a friends and i was holding it for him. so they bought nicotine tests, i found the tests that they ordered online. can anyone tell me if putting a few drops of bleach in will make it test negative? here is the link to the tests http://www.homehealthtesting.com/nicotine-test-c-25.html
i need help!

okay, so my parents found my ecig, and i told them it was a friends and i was holding it for him. so they bought nicotine tests, i found the tests that they ordered online. can anyone tell me if putting a few drops of bleach in will make it test negative? here is the link to the tests http://www.homehealthtesting.com/nicotine-test-c-25.html i need help!

Ok, if you're living with your parents and you are under 18, you gotta go! Vaping is for those who are 18 and older! This forum is not to help those who consume nicotine underage. See ya when you're older!

Ok, if you're living with your parents and you are under 18, you gotta go! Vaping is for those who are 18 and older! This forum is not to help those who consume nicotine underage. See ya when you're older!

i am 18, as of january 11th. i am a senior in HS

First, lying to your parents isn't going to earn their trust. Own up to it and sit down to discuss your e-cig like an adult. They're going to figure out it's really yours sooner or later. They already suspect you lied to them, which is why they ordered the test in the first place.

i will eventually end up doing that, but all i want to know right now is if bleach will help me pass the test

My oldest Daughter who is 18 ask me the other day what Newports taste like. I looked at her and said, Excuse me...What? If you start smoking I'm kicking your ***! If you really want to start smoking real cigarettes I will be so disappointed in you. My 15 year old son piped up and said.. your just saying that because you vape... I look at him and said Ummm no, it is because cigarettes kill. I offered her a CE4 if that is what she really wants to do and start a habit that may last her a life time.... That was two weeks ago and she has still has not asked for one. I'm so proud of her! :D

Own up! Nothing bothers me more than lying when caught. You're caught! Parents are not nearly as stupid as you think they are. Even when it appears they've bought your BS, they still know. So grow up, own up, and learn how to take responsibility for your actions. -.-

You just turned 18, time to act like an adult Dont start Adult life by lying.

to be treated like an adult you Have to act like an adult, not hiding behind lies and bleach, obviously its not your parents first rodeo or the tests wouldn't have been bought.

trust is a huge thing in life, its maybe time to start earning theirs, then work hard toward respect.

your word is really all you have /own.