VG based Tobacco flavors

fjs340

Evod, it's the unitank right? Also that was along time ago with my vea and carts, ordered the 5 flavor sample pack and found TC and DOM, everything else; Mercado, Swiss Dark & Silverthorn had such a fake over powering taste I found them undesirable. If it was'nt good in a cart. I doubt the tank will make any difference. Money is tight, so I am only going to order small amounts of highly recommended juice.

You taste no minty flavor in silverthorn?

No mint in mine ? I found the flavour difference amazing when switching over from a top coil to a bottom coil maybe its just the Davides that do this but I'm sure other people on here have said the same for the protank.

I've yet to try my silverthorn on the dripper but I will do soon.

Yea, I'm sure. Just not able to invest in lot of high dollar tanks right now. I'm using the standard EVOD tank that comes with starter kit, think it's a T3, have heard it called a unitank? However, I received some samples from freedom smoke USA today, really liking 7 leaves and VA blend!

Okay, an Evod and a T3 are NOT the same thing. Haven't heard either of them called a unitank, and Kanger actually makes a Unitank (I think it's called a Pro Tank Unitank).

As far as whether you are using an Evod or a T3 - well, the easiest way to tell is the color and viewability of the inside of the tank. Is the tank clear, possibly with graduated markings so you know how many mls or whatever of juice is in there? Or is the tank a painted metal with only thin small plastic windows to see into the tank and judge the juice level? As far as I know, that's the easiest way to tell the difference between the two.

This is the T3 S: http://www.vaporbeast.com/Kanger-T3S-Clearomizer-Tank-p/64-0196-000.htm

This is the Evod: http://www.vaporbeast.com/Kanger-Evod-Clearomizer-Tank-p/64-0213-000.htm

Okay, an Evod and a T3 are NOT the same thing. Haven't heard either of them called a unitank, and Kanger actually makes a Unitank (I think it's called a Pro Tank Unitank).

As far as whether you are using an Evod or a T3 - well, the easiest way to tell is the color and viewability of the inside of the tank. Is the tank clear, possibly with graduated markings so you know how many mls or whatever of juice is in there? Or is the tank a painted metal with only thin small plastic windows to see into the tank and judge the juice level? As far as I know, that's the easiest way to tell the difference between the two.

This is the T3 S: http://www.vaporbeast.com/Kanger-T3S-Clearomizer-Tank-p/64-0196-000.htm

This is the Evod: http://www.vaporbeast.com/Kanger-Evod-Clearomizer-Tank-p/64-0213-000.htm

Actually the easiest way would be the capacity. If it says 2.5ml its a T3 or T3S and if it says 1.6ml its an Evod. There is also a MT3S that is a 2.5ml tank that looks like an Evod but is actually just a T3S wrapped in metal.

Actually the easiest way would be the capacity. If it says 2.5ml its a T3 or T3S and if it says 1.6ml its an Evod. There is also a MT3S that is a 2.5ml tank that looks like an Evod but is actually just a T3S wrapped in metal.

Uh, Carter, the evods don't say their capacity on them. At least not anywhere that I've seen.

Uh, Carter, the evods don't say their capacity on them. At least not anywhere that I've seen.

while it may not say it on the evod.... it most certainly does on the T3S and MT3S so there shouldnt be a problem identifying which one it is. Also the mouth piece is different on the T3S versus the Evod. The T3s has a longer mouth piece with a smaller flare. The Evod has a short mouthpiece with a wide flare almost immediately from the top of the tank.

I guess our second visit to the first B&M I picked up my first Evod. The clerk didn't tell me anything about the different tanks, just said the price of each "section" (okay, not sections, bowls). I picked the Evod because I liked the way it looked, I think the SO picked a T3, but said later that he preferred the taste out of the Evod, so he switched to Evods before he got his only Pro Tank 2, and before he went to cartomizers/tanks since the Provari only has a 510 connection.

So I just kept buying Evods. Then stuck with the Evods because they take the same coil as the Pro Tank. And then I got into the minis to have glass tanks for my new smaller tanks, and they are just slightly less capacity than the mini Pro Tank. But that being said, I'll likely not buy another Evod. I'll either buy a mini pro tank, a mini davide because they are cheaper, or a full sized version of one of them. Hoping to replace my Evods eventually (probably one per month) with glass mini tanks as it is - I just have to get a unique drip tip for every tank so I know what flavor is in what tank. As it is I have three original mini pro tanks (so no removable drip tip), and I oh so wisely put similar colored juice in all of them - /facepalm.

Medic, like I said, that's one of the ways to tell, for the T3, clearish container, even though it's colored, with graduated markings.

I guess our second visit to the first B&M I picked up my first Evod.  The clerk didn't tell me anything about the different tanks, just said the price of each "section" (okay, not sections, bowls).  I picked the Evod because I liked the way it looked, I think the SO picked a T3, but said later that he preferred the taste out of the Evod, so he switched to Evods before he got his only Pro Tank 2, and before he went to cartomizers/tanks since the Provari only has a 510 connection.

So I just kept buying Evods.  Then stuck with the Evods because they take the same coil as the Pro Tank.  And then I got into the minis to have glass tanks for my new smaller tanks, and they are just slightly less capacity than the mini Pro Tank.  But that being said, I'll likely not buy another Evod.  I'll either buy a mini pro tank, a mini davide because they are cheaper, or a full sized version of one of them.  Hoping to replace my Evods eventually (probably one per month) with glass mini tanks as it is - I just have to get a unique drip tip for every tank so I know what flavor is in what tank.  As it is I have three original mini pro tanks (so no removable drip tip), and I oh so wisely put similar colored juice in all of them - /facepalm.

Medic, like I said, that's one of the ways to tell, for the T3, clearish container, even though it's colored, with graduated markings. 

Ok spydre I am usually pretty reserved and not to sound mean or rude but other then the last sentence in that paragraph.... What does any of the other crap have to do with the problems of identifying the evod over the t3?

It's relevant to the thread ! The OP said he didn't think that tanks / carts would improve flavour !

As I said further up that they do I'm guessing S was just saying that as well.

So kind of relevant Medic, maybe read the whole thread next time rather than the last page !

Hey Danny... I did read the whole thread but the jabber about her husbands carto vs the t3 vs the mini pro tank and how similar color liquids were placed in them.... Has no relevance to the topic that was currently being discussed. You don't like that fact... Report my comment.

Great goobledeegoo!

I know different tanks may taste or work better than others but, I never said a tank wouldn't taste better!

I said, if a drop is bitter to the taste on my finger it will also be bitter when vaped. Tank, cart whatever.

Really, I'm asking what natural tobacco flavors you all like and enjoy? This thread has gotten way away from that!

Ok spydre I am usually pretty reserved and not to sound mean or rude but other then the last sentence in that paragraph.... What does any of the other crap have to do with the problems of identifying the evod over the t3?

Actually, it was in response to carter saying that he never went for the Evod because they were too small. But then I went on to say why I'm not buying another evod.

Oh, and SO information was because he had gotten a T3 when I got the Evod, and preferred the flavor of the Evod over the T3, if I recall correctly - explaining again why I never bought a T3.

Edited by spydre

Ok, my confusion over the tanks is because the coils fit all of them and it is on the box. So, mine are evods.

Enjoy a few of these juice samples and they are very dry, also a lot thicker than JC stuff I was used to? I wonder if JC's recipes have More DI water?

Questions do get answered eventually. Some people here actually have a life other than monitoring VT. If you're referring to the previous question directed to Spydre, maybe she's got something more pressing that needs taking care of.

You people will talk somebodies ear off over the most useless b___ S___, until someone actually asks Question!

Then Nothing!

Sometimes questions get lost in threads. PM spydre with your question. Im sure she will respond.

Well, I wasn't sure at first what you were talking about. If you purchased a juice that's no PG added, it will be SIGNIFICANTLY thicker. I DOUBT that JC was using water to thin it down, but I could be wrong.

I am vaping Pink Spot USA Blend from the Vapor Talk Store. http://www.vaportalkstore.com/product-p/usa-blend.htm

It is a blend of VG/PG. A nice light cured tobacco flavor. Not overly sweet and no bitterness. Using it in a plain old Pro-tank.

Also have a bottle of the Swagger. I haven't cracked it open yet. But it smells really good!

The Vapor Talk Tobacco is very good. It can be ordered with VG. It has a more nutty flavor to it. I never noticed it to be bitter.

Taste is subjective to each person. What one person finds bitter, another person may experience the opposite. You are just going to have to try different mixes and flavors. This is part of the vaping experience.