VG based Tobacco flavors

fjs340

OK I will take apart an old one before I try it on a good coil. Thanks!

Seems like you could just turn it upside down and tap it with pocket knife handle or something, if it is not seated completely?

Yes, but impotant wicks are positioned properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but impotant wicks are positioned properly.

Had one leaking this week, just turned the base over on my table and pushed really hard. I heard it click and felt it seat better. Been checking every one that way now.

Still looking for a good tobacco, like nobacco dunwoody? From an east coast supplier or someone who can get it to SC via mail in 3 days like JC can?

MOST places can get it to you within three days after the mailing time. That's what the USPS DOES with first class and Priority Mail. My hiccup with the coils was just freaky because for some reason, it was sent to two incorrect sorting centers before getting to the Hazelwood sorting center (which I get it a day after it gets to the Hazelwood sorting center). The issue is whether they mix on demand, or have a supply built up of flavors sitting around waiting to be mailed out. The ones that mix on demand take longer to ship out.

Have you been checking the tracking? My bet is, it went to the wrong sorting house - like mine went to Dallas, then Coppell, TX, before finally ending up at Hazelwood, MO (the correct one) - so it took seven days from when I ordered. But I expected a one day delay because I ordered after close of business.

Have you been checking the tracking?  My bet is, it went to the wrong sorting house - like mine went to Dallas, then Coppell, TX, before finally ending up at Hazelwood, MO (the correct one) - so it took seven days from when I ordered.  But I expected a one day delay because I ordered after close of business.

They don't send them to the wrong place. "Most" of the runs go to the "bigger" hubs for sorting. There trying to consolidate runs to save money. "Our" drivers are the ones who bring the mail to the "bulk mail centers" around the us not the usps. Here's a good example was talking to a driver a few weeks ago. He came from California with a 53 foot trailer carrying one pallet of magazines. I do this for a living :). I see this kind of stuff everyday.

I've watched my tracking from this very shipper before (and I know how it works, my father in law worked for the post office). Under most circumstances, my orders come to the Hazelwood Sorting Facility directly from the sorting facility that sent it out. There have been a few times (three), where for some reason, they were inexplicably sent to a sort facility on the other side of the country from both us and the vendor before coming here. One time, we both ordered something from the same vendor (different orders), on the same day, shipped at the same time. Mine came directly from the origin sorting facility to Hazelwood to here, his took a week long tour of the country.

I've watched my tracking from this very shipper before (and I know how it works, my father in law worked for the post office). Under most circumstances, my orders come to the Hazelwood Sorting Facility directly from the sorting facility that sent it out. There have been a few times (three), where for some reason, they were inexplicably sent to a sort facility on the other side of the country from both us and the vendor before coming here. One time, we both ordered something from the same vendor (different orders), on the same day, shipped at the same time. Mine came directly from the origin sorting facility to Hazelwood to here, his took a week long tour of the country.

Don't be too hard on them Spy. We're only Truckers. Sometimes we get confused! Lol 😜

Don't be too hard on them Spy. We're only Truckers. Sometimes we get confused! Lol

I try not to be too hard on the USPS, either. Like I said, my father in law worked there (not as carrier, but in data management), and frankly, they are doing their best, especially considering because of the rules Congress set upon them years ago about pensions and other stuff, and fewer people sending snail mail since the advent of e-mail, they are operating at a HUGE loss every year. My carrier is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet.

Try Bobas bounty it 100% VG and another good tobacco that is 50/50 but has no bitterness is namber Grimm army

I missed seeing banana flavor in the gorilla juice description and didn't taste it until I read that. Now that's all I taste.