Scammed

Sorry to here this. It's a shame that people have to be dishonest. I think it is just another case for putting a post limit or maybe charging to post an ad. Even it was just $1.00 to post an ad it may stop most of it. You could even go say $5.00 and make it refundable if the sale goes thru or if the ad is canceled. Just my 2 pennies.

Damn iheart, so sorry you were jacked. I hope you get the money back through your dispute.

What's the deal Troy? I need to put in 200 more posts just to get my hug? DAMN. I get no love. Boo hoo. :D When I come struttin through the VIP room door, you better have arms wide open. :P

Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!

Don't leave us out, B! I've gotta admit, Troy does great hugs. :D

iheartvape, sorry to hear you got taken for a ride and she didn't even buy you dinner or give you a kiss first. :(

That sucks iheart...

Sad that society has degenerated so much in recent years... with my up bringing I was taught that nothing was more important than your word... I still live by that and have taught my kids the same... too bad that it seem to be no longer the case with the majority of people these days. :dizzy:

Edited by Havamal

That is the first time I have ever seen her. She should be ashamed of herself. Thanks for the heads up in case she tries to do some more scamming. I'm glad you went through PayPal. PayPal guarantees you get your money back don't they? I hope so, you are such a nice guy but that's the ones people like her take advantage of.

• 4 weeks later...