Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I said I wouldn't buy a Nautilus because of the price-factor, so I'd have to wait for the tank-fairy to drop one at my door...

Guess what the tank-fairy dropped in my mailbox this morning :D

I gotta thank AshGone.com for giving out freebies last month... if not for their generosity, I'd still be without a Nautilus...

Got one of my ELeaf ISticks this morning, (ordered and shipped 10/27). Now, granted, I've only used it for 15 minutes but this little bugger is quite the little vaporizing machine. And it's so tiny! Perfect little stealth vape contraption! Now if the one that was shipped the 21st would just get here!

Got an authentic erlkonigin.

I bought an erlprinz the day they became available and was blown away to be camping a tank that performed so well. I had to get the konigin.. expensive but worth every last stinkin. Penny. I can't wait to here a second as a backup.

I normally drip but can't drip and drive so these are perfect for me

Just got bottles of Fadora Snickerdoodle, Fadora Apple Cider, and Fadora Home Canned Peach.

I hear they benefit from steeping, but they smell so good I want to try them now! :(

I will probably give em a quick taste today and let them sit another week or so.

Since you ordered with the spices added, yes I would suggest some steep time. The Home Canned peaches however is fine strait out of the box. ;)

Since you ordered with the spices added, yes I would suggest some steep time. The Home Canned peaches however is fine strait out of the box. ;)

Yep. A week of steeping is good. Two or more and it becomes spectacular! :)

Well let us see. Around the first I ordered some spare parts directly from Aspire, Nautilus bottom hardware, a couple of center pins with springs for the Nautilus and the rubber seal for the bottom of the tank. Now I have two full size Nautilus tanks.

All parts from Aspire came today.

Ordered 3 bottles of juice from Sweet-Vapes. Key Lime Pie, Vanilla Custard and Thin Mints a few days ago and those came today as well.

Almost like Christmas. :santa:

I've gotten my vamo, my nautilus bvd coils And my old style. My kanger Protank dual coils some rnr wire some rnr coils some kanthol silica cotton silicon drip tips , a chocolate monster drip tip my son's rda four 650 batterys 3

Batteries coils, wires, and wicks.. Trying Re coiling nautilus aspire coils and trying to do my kanger heads up with silica =)