Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Received the 26650 SS Stingray, Sony US26650VT batteries, Xtar VP2 charger, Cloud Chaser drip tips, and Strawberry Clouds liquid. All I'm waiting on now is the 28mm Stillare RDA, 22g Kanthal, and 120ml of Vanilla Swirl from Bulldog-Vapor.

What's the Hana Modz clone like, IHV?

Aside from a little blemish where it looks like it was dropped on the corner of it, i am really impressed. It does come with a battery installed, even though originally FT website said it didn't. I haven't opened it up yet to look at the battery but I'm sure it's a crap battery so I'm gonna replace it when I run the cruelest charge down.

http://imgur.com/LGcybIF

My ejuice

How do I put the pic right in the post?

I usually use tapatalk on my device because I'm taking the pictures from there, but with imgur there's a BBC or HTML code (i'm about to try BBC it says forums in parenthesis, you might have to click on get image code in the bottom right corner when you mouse over your pic (that's what I did but in your album it might be right under the img, that's how it is in the hosts that I use)

Test

LGcybIF.jpg

OK I did one, it's real easy when you upload, it's on the screen, just copy BBCode

EYo7VZs.jpg

Edited by charliestheman

Rip Trippers reviews the clone..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aE8HdQhTO8s

He did nail it though with the thing acting like it goes into unprotected mode near full discharge of the battery. Cape starts to suck then the "check atomizer" indicator pops up. I did throw away the batt it came with it came with a 2000mah efest that I think is also a knock off since they misspelled the word "rechargeable".... Lol

Contest winnings from Vapetasia. 120ml bottle of Killer Kustard 6mg. Damn thing is huge, lol.

IMG_20140530_111640_zpslnzw8z2n.jpg

Also the Stingray that I got a few days ago. Still waiting on the 28mm Stillare RDA. I wanna use this thing NOW. :D

IMG_20140530_120859_zps7k2g5fly.jpg

Contest winnings from Vapetasia. 120ml bottle of Killer Kustard 6mg. Damn thing is huge, lol.

Posted Image

Also the Stingray that I got a few days ago. Still waiting on the 28mm Stillare RDA. I wanna use this thing NOW. :D

Posted Image

That's what she said.

Is your stillare big and black? Or just big?

The girth, err diameter, matches up with the base, so it's all uniform. It's shiny, so I may have to give it a good polishing once to a few times a week, depending on my mood. Wait, what are we talking about again???

Edited by 3Rutez

Oops I just realized these threads were seperate. I've been wondering who kept changing the thread titles between this and bump when you buy something new.

I got this in vapemail today and I'm thrilled :)

Posted Image

I saved about $25 on my favorite juice, and I'm getting ready to wrap some flavor coils! Jennifer will be home later and ill have everything I need ;) This cake batter will really get her in the mood I bet.

Thank you compenstine for the deal and making all this juice so fast!

Oops I just realized these threads were seperate. I've been wondering who kept changing the thread titles between this and bump when you buy something new.

I got this in vapemail today and I'm thrilled :)

I saved about $25 on my favorite juice, and I'm getting ready to wrap some flavor coils! Jennifer will be home later and ill have everything I need ;) This cake batter will really get her in the mood I bet.

Thank you compenstine for the deal and making all this juice so fas

I just answered my own question. you ordered so much with the sale comp is having on e-juice.

That is one juicy package! The Watermelon is good huh? Best one I have had yet.

I really want some of those baggies though. I used mine all up.