Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Damn I need to dust :D

When you're done dusting your place would you come out and do mine? I live out in the prairies and the wind is always blowing dirt around everywhere. :D

I like the voltage selector much better on the V2. The button will take some getting used to since it is not as prominent as the one on the V1

All I have to do now is start off with 2 minutes of loud intro music and cool graphics and end with more loud music and graphics and Ill almost have a 5 minute review. :lol:

Edited by jeffb

I like the voltage selector much better on the V2. The button will take some getting used to since it is not as prominent as the one on the V1

Is this just a variable voltage or is it also variable wattage?

VV only. VW is for noobs :D

That's what I wanted to hear. That's it's variable voltage only. I need to get one. Almost got another version 1 on my way home today but I'm glad I waited. :D

Let me know how you like it. I was looking at it and I wasn't sure if I wanted to snag one.

I'm loving this drip tip. I didn't think it would really make a difference considering the sizes of the air slots on the Kraken, but man, it has improved the airflow substantially. I'm now getting crazy vapor. Plus it doesn't get hot, or clank on my tooth when I'm not paying attention while taking a vape. Lol. $10 well spent IMO.

That's a great looking Spinner Jeff!!

This is so cheesy but it meant a lot, so it's a little story to explain what I got:

So my girlfriend doesn't vape, but I call her a "Vape Spouse" because our dresser, her bookshelf, even her nightstand, along with my vape-desk within arms reach of the bed, usually have vape supplies on them. She watches me build coils, understands ohm's law when I explain it brings my juice to work when I forget it, etc. She doesn't even complain about how much I spent getting started and stocking up on juice.

When I do something, I'm an "all in" kind of guy, and she's always right there supporting me.

Yesterday she took her daughter and a friend to watch a softball tournament out of town. I stayed behind because I've been working all weekend. So I'm dozing off to sleep around midnight when she gets home. She pulls the covers back and says "I got you something baby." I woke up, thinking instantly of my posts "there's no vape shops within a hundred miles" and the distance she drove to the tournament.

Sure enough, I stuck my hand in the back and felt, it was a bottle of ejuice. I pulled it out and looked at it, and it was what I vape, 18 mg nic content. She smiled and said "It's presteeped baby. I think you'll like the flavor I picked. I found a vape shop on our trip, the cards are in the bag."

She bought me a biggish bottle of Space Jam Pluto. I was impressed, i knew for store-bought, the brand was pretty decent juice from my research I did when I was in a crisis worried about running out of good juice before I had something ready to vape. ( I didn't run out because Compenstine got my juice quicker than I thought was possible)

This morning when I got to work, I looked it up, and Space Jam Pluto has most of my favorite flavors in it, and even something new to me that I've been wanting to try, a "cool" vape with a mentholish exhale.

So I built a dripper today and after lunch cracked open the Pluto. Mrs. CharliesTheMan did very good. But it just meant a lot that she found a vape shop on the trip and went in and found something, and on top of that, she got exactly the right nicotine content, and I have 6, 12 and 18 mg at home from before I found the sweet spot, so she had to pay close attention, it wasn't just from reading the bottles.