Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Awaiting a new soldering iron. My cheap POS was not able to achieve high enough heat to get my ss top hot enough to solder the negative wire to. Hopefully it'll be here Friday.

That is why i use a bernzomatic butane soldering torch. You can get it at lowes for around 20$ and it doubles as a torch and has a heat spreader

Ok I got 30ml of maddcatt srawberry fuz a 30ml of sunrise 1772 and 30ml of stripper cake from insane eliquid and 15 ml of zom-bee from beeliquid 30ml of pin up from graybeard genny joose 30ml of grape vape from evo 50ml of vanilla custard and exotic kitty from timeless vapor a kraken clone I think thats it lol

I know a higher amp battery is good for sub-omhing, but I'm not sure if u can push it that far.

.2 ohms at 3.7 volts pulls 21 amps. Not so hard on a 30 amp battery. I haven't had any problems. I don't usually vape at anything less than about .5 but they can handle as low as .2 no prob.

Talk about customer service! Seems Compenstine from Fadora Vapors is so on the ball that he knows his juices got delivered before I did! The package was sitting on my lap under a couple of other packages I got today when I saw his message asking me to try one of the juices tonight. I was sitting there scratching my head wondering how I could do that when they hadn't come in yet -- or so I thought. Lol! :D

Got a 30 ml Fadora Signature line Spiced Apple in 6 mg nic, 50/50

30 ml Fadora Signature line Spiced Apple in 12 mg nic, 50/50

15 ml Fadora Original line Mountain Mist, 12 mg nic, 50/50

30 ml Basic Flavor Watermelon, 8 mg nic, 50/50 with 2 drops of extra flavor

10 ml Basic Flavor Blueberry, 6 mg nic, 50/50 with 2 drops of extra flavor

and a new flavor that I need to try tonight. Might have to christen a brand new HH.357 with it. :)

I hope it works out for you! Did you ever get your torch filled? Lol

*groans*

Um...no? It wasn't for lack of trying, either. The damned can just hates me with a vengeance. Can't figure out why I can't seem to conquer this little part when I really am mechanically inclined otherwise. Lol.