Dry mouth getting old.

kerk

Hopefully my order coming from EC will help with that problem, but if not, I will slowly say goodbye to vaping.

Used to be enjoyable all day, but anymore, no matter how much water I drink, by early afternoon, my tongue feels coated, and vaping is far from enjoyable.

But then, maybe that's good.

5 bottles lol Im a sweet tea girl .I never really drank water before vaping .coffe in the morning and after dinner sweet tea at all other times of the day . now coffee in the morning and after dinner and 5-6 bottles of water durring the day and if im lucky Ill get a little tea in there somewhere but only a small glass as Im not thirsty enough after all the water . lol

ugh the things we endure to enjoy the vape ! no Im not really complaining its better than smoking So i cant complain .

I never drank water really. I drink like 3 bottles a day normally. I normally down a bottle on the way to work and then have 2 or 3 big cups (like a thermos thingy) of coffee before lunch and get a 44 ounce sofa at lunch and drink that until I go home. When I get home I drink a bottle of water throughout the afternoon and then normally water with dinner and some after. I drink water all day on the weekends, normally just one cup of coffee in the morning. How long have you been vaping, kerk?

I never drank water really. I drink like 3 bottles a day normally. I normally down a bottle on the way to work and then have 2 or 3 big cups (like a thermos thingy) of coffee before lunch and get a 44 ounce sofa at lunch and drink that until I go home. When I get home I drink a bottle of water throughout the afternoon and then normally water with dinner and some after. I drink water all day on the weekends, normally just one cup of coffee in the morning. How long have you been vaping, kerk?

2 months

Almost double the amount of water, and almost half as much soda, coffee, tea...drink more water kerk

I have been, whether it's enough, who knows. New juice should be here tomorrow.

Even if nothing helps, it's all good, it may accelerate my journey to the end of vaping, as that is the goal, and analogs are history.

I have been, whether it's enough, who knows. New juice should be here tomorrow.

Even if nothing helps, it's all good, it may accelerate my journey to the end of vaping, as that is the goal, and analogs are history.

Well, that's cool. From your OP I first got the impression you were going back to the dark side. I kind of think of myself as one who will eventually quit vaping. I am having fun now and enjoying vaping and its working for me but ultimately I think I have the goal to quit completely. It won't be anytime soon, but most likely will be about the time vaping taxes come about, lol

I may quit vaping in the future but i don't stress it.

Just like when i swapped over i told myself i "may" quit smoking now but i did't stress it.

quitting came naturally as it may do with vaping.

I didn't change my liquid intake any when i started vaping but i've always drank a lot of water and coffee (black) over sodas

Dry mouth can be an effect of how the juice is mixed, depending on where you buy it and what flavors you like. Tobacco flavors effect me this way the most. I've switched to flavors with menthol or citrus and it helped a lot.

E-Juice is comprised of 2 "base" food grade liquids, Propylene glycol and Vegetable Glycerin. In my opionion the best mix for new users is 50/50. Its less harsh on your throat. Some companies do change the ratios in order to achieve a diff result. which is perfectly safe but can ruin your vaping experience if not done correctly. Also check your expiration dates on your juices, they do have a shelf life and its important to use fresh juice.

If you shop at a local retailer, let them know what your experiencing they may have a better flavor/mix that will help.

Don't Give Up! Try some diff. Juices and give them a chance if you try one and "kinda like it" get small bottle and vape it for a week the flavors tend to warm to yah after a while.

Just a side note.....not sure what your hardware is but cheap starter kits can cause a bad experience, don't be afraid to upgrade a little.

Hope this helps!

Dry mouth can be an effect of how the juice is mixed, depending on where you buy it and what flavors you like.  Tobacco flavors effect me this way the most.  I've switched to flavors with menthol or citrus and it helped a lot.

E-Juice is comprised of 2 "base" food grade liquids, Propylene glycol and Vegetable Glycerin. In my opionion the best mix for new users is 50/50. Its less harsh on your throat.  Some companies do change the ratios in order to achieve a diff result.  which is perfectly safe but can ruin your vaping experience if not done correctly.  Also check your expiration dates on your juices, they do have a shelf life and its important to use fresh juice.  

If you shop at a local retailer, let them know what your experiencing they may have a better flavor/mix that will help.

Don't Give Up!   Try some diff. Juices and give them a chance if you try one and "kinda like it" get small bottle and vape it for a week the flavors tend to warm to yah after a while.

Just a side note.....not sure what your hardware is but cheap starter kits can cause a bad experience, don't be afraid to upgrade a little.

Hope this helps!

Hi would the ego u be considered cheap?