Whatcha Vaping?

I guess I am a little weird. I keep an iclear16 filled with each of my favorite flavors and use my innokin VV. The flavors are Drunk Mama, Hawaiian Energy, Sweet Harmony, Erica's Honey, and Frozen Fruit. I don't know if these are common flavors, I get them at the local B&M. I load my Nautilus on my MPV up with a mL of each!

The fruity, sweet flavors has been working best to keep me from smoking. I hope when my taste comes back I can get into new flavor profiles.

i have plebeian taste i reckon, but my all day vape is either MBV jamaican rum. second fave is my own concoctions of peanut butter combined with apple or grape or strawberry. right now vaping pb and green apple. :)

I found a Mothers Milk and Moo Juice killer....

"OH Face" from Beantown Vapers sold threw Giant Vapes at $16.99 shipped free.

It is creamier than anything I've ever tried, but has a good fresh strawberry in front. It's so sweet I feel like I almost put a liquid in my mouth and not just vapor.

It's also 70vg / 30pg iirc.

I'm half way threw my first 30ml bottle and I ordered another one yesterday, it's that darn good.

Thanks MT I'll give that a look.

I'm finding it hard to get premium juices at normal juice prices.

I need to look at Fadora juices again as I keep seeing new juices of Comps being discussed.

His previous lines didn't have much to meet my taste buds, but these new ones are right up my ally.

This OH Face made me put down my 5 Pawns GrandMaster it's so good.