Vision Victory clearomizer review

Tam

First off the Vision Victory looks like a cross between a Kangor Pro Tank Mini and a Vivi Nova Mini. They're about the size as my 900 mAh Vision Spinners and sit flush without sticking out. They have long wicks, everything comes apart so you can change things out piecemeal.

They come stock with 1.8 ohm coils. I changed it out for a 2.2 ohm.

Filling it is easy, take off the mouth piece, pour in juice and you're ready to go once the wicks soak up the liquid.

Vision clearomizers have always leaked just a little for me but these haven't at all. My friend who turned me on to these hasn't had one leak so far despite laying on its side quite often. The draw is very comfortable, not too airy like the Kangor Pro Tank. There's also two holes at the base that you can cover with a finger or tape or whatever, to tighten the draw more if you want -- much like the T2. I haven't found the need to do that, though.

The flavor of my juice is about as close to direct dripping of any clearomizer I've tried to date, and I've tried a LOT of different clearomizers and tanks. And did I mention the clouds of vapor this thing produces? I'm vaping 12 mg nic, 50/50 with a 2.2 ohm coil at 3.8 volts on my Vision Spinner and...wow.

I got mine at a local brick & mortar store but this link will show you what it looks like. As time goes on I hope it continues to perform like it does now. :)

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/325-vision-vt-clearomizer.html

I have the one in your first link. How do you like yours? Mine are vaping strong with no leaks, lots of flavor and even more vapor. :)

They don't work with 100% Vg! Boo!

that's been said about every delivery device under the sun aside from direct dripping, and i've never had a problem using 100%vg in anything i've used. maybe i'm just more patient than other folks?

I have the one in your first link. How do you like yours? Mine are vaping strong with no leaks, lots of flavor and even more vapor. :)

The one I bought from litecig was originally touted as being Pyrex Glass, there seems to have been some mistake early on. I think they are probably polycarbonate. The included head was also advertised at 1.8 ohms, but testing showed it was 2.4. This was confirmed by several others (check the reviews here: http://www.litecigusa.net/Vision_Victory_Tank_p/vision-victory-tank.htm)

Pros:

1. Lightweight

2. 5 ml capacity

3. Draw is on the tight side, which I like

4. Changeable heads. May or may not be able to use Evod/Protank heads.

Cons:

1. I sometimes get some gurgling (juice in mouth) when the e-liquid level is low

2. Like the Protank v1, can't use your own drip tip

For the price it's not bad.

Edited by ArnieH

The Happy e smoker (.com) has the 2ml version for $6.75. They are in Texas

Thanks for the heads up, Bebop. I think I'm set for now with all the extra coils I've bought. The coil I have in one of the units is about done so I'm going to find out if I can just take out the coil from the bottom and replace, or if I'll lose all the juice inside with the change out. :P

Well just thought I'd note it because I bought 2 from another site for $8 something. :-P. That's alright though I was kinda jonesing for some new stuff. 'Course I also bought 2 bridgeless 510 atomizers and a couple more drip tips. And now Rixters got me thinking about that $25 atomizer.....

Well just thought I'd note it because I bought 2 from another site for $8 something. :-P. That's alright though I was kinda jonesing for some new stuff. 'Course I also bought 2 bridgeless 510 atomizers and a couple more drip tips. And now Rixters got me thinking about that $25 atomizer.....

Which bridgeless atomizers did Rixter talk you into? We all have to be careful, Rixter's very good at pushing shiny, new, wonderful things at us. I can't resist him, either. :D

As for the $25 atomizer... I just got one of these as my very first RBA. *evil grin*

Tried the victory tonight. Positives are this clearo delivers great flavor and by far the strongest throat hit of any I have tried. It looks great, very stylish and "expensive looking". Very similar in design to the T2. My wife absolutely loves it! I have one issue I can't get past and that is the tight draw. I have grown accustomed to the airiness of the Kanger T2 and T3S and just can't seem to get used to it. My wife's still tapes over holes in her T2s. She sucks on hers so hard I think her head is going to implode lol. I think this is why she is a bigger fan than I, but I have been instructed to order her some more of them.

By far the best Vision clearo I have tried, but still a Kanger man. The wife is a huge fan though.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines