The Veteran Vaper Protank Contest

Brian

Well, it appears that I got a batch of Protanks (the ones in the storage case) that were packaged badly at the factory. When you open the case, the parts are not in the slots in the foam where they are supposed to be. I’ve opened 3 different cases now and they are all exactly the same. It's not where they shifted in transit; they are just put in the case wrong. When you open the case you'll see that the parts are just placed incorrectly and the foam is squished where the parts are placed. There may be some slight scuff marks on the tank from where the parts rubbed together during shipping.

Anyhow, I've decided to remove these from the store because I don't want any unhappy customers. My loss is your gain because now I'm going to give some of them away!

Again – there's nothing wrong with the tanks. The tanks I'm giving away in the contest have not been opened (they still have the plastic wrapper on them). Since I opened three of them from 3 different boxes, I'm assuming they are all packaged badly.

Random Drawing:

I haven't come up with any elaborate contest, just going to make this simple. This will be a random drawing contest so all you have to do is post in this thread for a chance to win. Only your first post will be included in the drawing (post as often as you want, but you will only be entered in the drawing one time). The contest will end on Saturday, July 13th at 4PM EST. At that time I will use a random number generator to select five winners. I'll announce the winners shortly after the contest ends.

Instant Winners:

Over the next several days I will post in this thread five times. The first post that follows my post will be an instant winner. Each time I post it will be to congratulate the instant winner. Instant winners will be excluded from the random drawing.

The rules:

US residents only please (sorry).

You must be of legal smoking age, abide by forum rules, etc.

You can only win once.

VaporTalk Staff are welcome to participate.

I'm giving these away – as is and no warranty.

Packages will be sent out USPS First Class after the contest ends.

Ok – I think that's about it. Good luck! :thumbup:

And BTW – consider this my first post so the first member to post in this thread will be an instant winner!