The Veteran Vaper Protank Contest

Brian

WOOHOO!!! I am up on the table doing the " I won a Protank dance ". My family thinks I've had too many jello shots. :animier: Thank you soooo much Brian. :kiss: Congradulations to all the other winners! I had so much fun this week trying to win one. AND I DID! :yes

Thanks Brian. I'm really looking forward to trying out my new KPT. I hear that it's a great performer, and I know that it'll look great on any mod, but is there a specific mod that you think matches the looks of the Pro Tank well?

Thanks Brian. I'm really looking forward to trying out my new KPT. I hear that it's a great performer, and I know that it'll look great on any mod, but is there a specific mod that you think matches the looks of the Pro Tank well?

Tesla in chrome...sweet...

Not bad on an evic also..

And if you like fried chicken..throw it on an ego!!

WOOHOO!!! I am up on the table doing the " I won a Protank dance ". My family thinks I've had too many jello shots. :animier: Thank you soooo much Brian. :kiss: Congradulations to all the other winners! I had so much fun this week trying to win one. AND I DID! :yes

Patricia, by now you must know that when a VIP member does something that other VIP members would really like to see, we ask for pictures. I might be stepping on Chris and Jeff's toes, and jumping the gun, but I am pretty sure that you are going to get requests for pics of you on top of the table dancing. Of course I could be totally wrong, because.......I know a lot, about very little, hahahah

Wow I cant believe it I won and I am new at this. Not sure if this is a Private message to you or to the forum. Thanks so much for the contest and picking me in random drawing. I truely will enjoy this. Now how do I private message you. I am using tapatalk app and have mainly been reading and learning from all of you. I feel bad for not being more active with comments. Thanks Teresa. Please reply so I can figure out how to PM.:D

Well I can see right now that was not a PM but a reply to the forum. But its all good as I want to thank the regulars for giving out so much information. Helps me a lot to stay away from cigarettes and learn a new hobby /skill. Lil Not good with email texting though.

Wow I cant believe it I won and I am new at this. Not sure if this is a Private message to you or to the forum. Thanks so much for the contest and picking me in random drawing. I truely will enjoy this. Now how do I private message you. I am using tapatalk app and have mainly been reading and learning from all of you. I feel bad for not being more active with comments. Thanks Teresa. Please reply so I can figure out how to PM. :D

Thanks Teresa! I sent you a PM so you should get a notice... then you can view the PM and reply to it. I've never used tapatalk, so not sure I can help, but we'll get it worked out. :)

Patricia, by now you must know that when a VIP member does something that other VIP members would really like to see, we ask for pictures. I might be stepping on Chris and Jeff's toes, and jumping the gun, but I am pretty sure that you are going to get requests for pics of you on top of the table dancing. Of course I could be totally wrong, because.......I know a lot, about very little, hahahah

Yep. We need pictures. Otherwise, how will we know if you really danced on the table? Better yet, put up a vid. :D

Perhaps said Protank should be held ransom until we see some pics? LOL! ;)

I'm not sure if I did this quoting thing right, never done it before but I just went to Brians site, Veteran Vapor, and looked at the Protank and that baby is going to look so good on my chrome Twister. I don't think a Twister is considered a Mod but it is still going to look SWEET. :)

I'm not sure if I did this quoting thing right, never done it before but I just went to Brians site, Veteran Vapor, and looked at the Protank and that baby is going to look so good on my chrome Twister. I don't think a Twister is considered a Mod but it is still going to look SWEET. :)

Since the KPT is much wider than a Twister it'll probly look like you're gnawing on a chrome chicken leg lol J/K

Oh my goodness, the Kanger ProTank is AMAZING! It such a clean vape and I really like the fact that its a bottom coil. The tip doesn't get hot.

Brian I really can't thank you enough for this contest :animier:

I hope everyone else has a great experience with their ProTank :punk: