Joke of the Day :)

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looks, buys her a full-length mirror. This does little to help, as now she just stands in front of the mirror, looking at herself, asking him how she looks.

One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror, now complaining that her breasts are too small. Uncharacteristically, the husband comes up with a suggestion. “If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds.”

Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. “How long will this take?” she asks. “They’ll grow larger over a period of years,” he replies.
The wife stops. “Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts everyday will make my breasts grow over the years?” she asks.

The husband shrugs, “Why not, it worked for your ass, didn’t it?”

An old man lay sprawled across three entire seats in the movie theater.

When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the old man, "Sorry sir, but you're only allowed one seat."

The old man just groaned but didn't budge.

The usher became more impatient. "Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager."

Once again, the old man just groaned.

The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in a moment he returned with the manager.

Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the old disheveled man, but with no success.

Finally they summoned the police.

The officer surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy what's your name?"

"Fred," the old man moaned.

"Where ya from, Fred?" asked the police officer.

With terrible pain in his voice, and without moving a muscle, Fred replied, "The balcony."

My wife left a note on the fridge, " Its not working. I cant take it anymore. Im going to my Mom's place."

I opened the fridge. The light came on. The beer was cold... What the hell is she talking about? :D

Doctor, my husband is 300% impotent.

"I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?"

"Well, the first part you can imagine, but he also burned his tongue and broke his finger."

I think I've posted this before somewhere, but it makes me laugh every time! :)

There was a farmer, sitting on the front porch of his house one summer day, when this kid comes walking down the road carrying a big bundle of wire.

Farmer: Hey kid! Where ya goin' with that wire?

Kid: This is chicken wire and I'm goin' to catch me some chickens!

Farmer: You fool, can't catch chickens with chicken wire!

A few hours later the kid comes back by with a whole mess of chickens caught in his chicken wire.

The next day the kid comes walking down the road carrying a big roll of tape.

Farmer: Hey kid! Where ya goin' with that tape?

Kid: This here's duck tape and I'm fixin' to catch me some ducks!

Farmer: You can't catch ducks with duck tape!

At the end of the day the kid comes back and the farmer can't believe his eyes. The kid has a whole bunch of ducks all wrapped up tightly in his tape.

The next day the farmer's sitting on his porch again, and the kid comes walking down the road carrying a stick.

Farmer: Hey kid! Where ya goin' with that stick?

Kid: Well, this here ain't just any old stick, this here's p u s s y - w i l l o w.

Farmer: Hang on, I'll get my hat.

• 2 months later...

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette and continued smoking.

Lady 1: "What's that?"

Lady 2: "A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet."

Lady 1: "Where did you get it?"

Lady 2: "You can get them at any drugstore."

The next day ... Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The guy looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but politely asks what brand she prefers.

Lady 1: "It doesn't matter as long as it fits a Camel."

• 2 weeks later...