V2 Cigs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dunno why people make such a big fuss over companies with their experiences. Who knows, could've been a bad battery, bad juice, bad anything, and the next one be perfect. Makes no sense to me. I use a variety of products from v2, smokesation, and a ton of others and they all work about the same give or take a little extra mileage. The only important factor is where the products are manufactured BEFORE they are branded, because they are ALL pretty much the SAME products. I learned to go direct and it's saved me a lot of money, and I can even get custom and ndeicer designs than those of the well-known companies.

If your going to accept a review on a product, accept your own. Try it, and if you like it keep buying it. If not... well at least you'll know.

• 4 weeks later...

Not meaning to keep this thread alive, but wanted to share my experience with V2. They were the first company I did business with when I started vaping. They came up alot when doing internet searches. I ordered a starter kit and the sampler pack of carto's. I returned the starter kit when I discovered I could buy the individual parts for 1/2 or 1/4 the price.I kept the sampler pack to check out their flavors. Most of the flavors were OK, but their Coffee flavor was spot on. My fiancee who's an avid coffee drinker loved it. I liked it as well. Best of the bunch in our opinion. I did notice a chemical smell and taste on all the flavors which really turned me off though.

I do like the fact that their customer service reps are available online (I think GreenSmoke also does this), and are pretty knowledgable about their products (threading questions, carto questions, etc). Never had a problem with customer service.

Bottom line I think is this: There are some people who like V2 stuff and don't need or want to look at anything else. So if it works for them, that is the only thing that matters. Even with the relativelly high price of their stuff, you will generally still see a savings over traditional cigarettes.

Edited by ArnieH

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

2 weeks and a day off analogs for me.

i stumbled apon v2s at my local tobacco shop.

having just turned 58 and having health issues my birthday present to myself was to

try to give up cigarettes so i bought a v2 kit and never looked back.

being that in minnesota the average price per pak of smokes is $7.50. i

could have started with gold plated hardware and still saved money so

that was'nt an issue.

cons:buying local is really pricey.

1 kit w/batt,cartridge and recharger x 2 =$50.00

5 pack refills x 1 =$21.00

found another store that had the kit for $15.00 x 1

so now i have 3 batts & 3 chargers & 3 carts.

went to v2s sight found 5 packs of carts were only $9.95,free shipping x 3 =$30.00

then i found a localy made ejuice(vapotech) 30 ml x 2 =$40.00

$156.00 total yikes,but the carts can be refilled.

pros:having the equivelent of 68 packs(aproximate est) at $7.50 a pack= $510 - my

$156.00 investment = $354.00 in savings.

my health is improving allready.they work for me.

they can be very discrete.you can take them anywhere.

good taste and very easy to use for a newb like me.

i'll probably upgrade at some time but for now i am very happy.

also i have found more vavorable reviews than the few negatives.

the most negative being the cost.

regards

mike

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines