V2 Cigs!

ahhh but like I said all KR808D-1's are the same. V2 is expensive. You can get a starter kit at litecigusa for about $30 cheaper and they have great customer service.

I have a problem with affiliate site owners who only hype suppliers because they make a profit off of them.

Had a look at that litecigusa like you recommended, and honestly it comes out to almost the same thing. In fact the V2 batteries are better, 380 mAh vs 280.

V2cigs.com

2 x lithium ion batteries 4.2V (auto & manual) 380mAh!

1 x wall charger

1 x usb charger

10 x cartridges

Lifetime warranty

= 55$ with shipping +tx using non-expiring coupon for 15% off RESOLUTION2013

LiteCigusa.net

2x KR808D-1 Manual rechargeable lithium-ion batteries(kr808d battery is 280mah)
1x Sample cartomizer, (flavors and strengths vary with availability)
1x Universal USB e-Cigarette battery charger (also compatible with many other models)
1x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
5 x Empty cartomizers

14 day warranty on batteries and charger

+16$ for 10 pre-filled carts

=35+16+3 (s&h) = 54$ +tx

54$ vs 55$

you have to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

I stand by what I said, V2 is the best ecig for beginners! when you start refilling and getting into real vaporizers then it's a different story.

But for someone starting in vapign, V2 is ideal.

Just for kicks, let's compare apples to bazookas:

Vision eGo Spinner 1300mAh Variable Voltage (3.3-4.8v) battery - $21.00 (No need for two batteries totaling 560mAh when you have well over twice that much battery life with one Spinner)

510 USB Battery Charger - $2.99

USB Wall Charger - $2.50

Boge 510 Stainless Steel Cartomizers 2Ω or 3Ω (five pack) - $5.50

Drip Tip - $1.99

Shipping - $3.00

Total: $36.98

E-liquid from $2.00 to $2.95 per 10 ml., depending on brand and quantity ordered. Dekang five-packs are usually $10.00.

Edited by Rixter

I take issue with your assertion that V2 has the best ecig, when in fact all KR808D-1's are the same. V2's is the same as everyone else. V2's assertion that their batt can last a day to a week (" Standard V2 Automatic Batteries can last from 1 day to a week before they require recharging" ) their standard batt is 250 mah. This is false advertising. We all know that batt would be lucky to last 2-3 hours.

And just to be clear here, I normally ban people who spam suppliers. There is no way you can give an unbiased review when you profit from it. This is disingenuous at best. You are free to post here, but do not provide links to your affiliate site again.

blahbyfblows.jpg

Oh, and litecigusa is AWESOME!!! That was the first vendor I ever ordered from. I still do occasionally but since he stopped carrying High Caliber I don't as much as I used to. He does have some new juices I really want to try though. Customer service is great and shipping is fast... 1-2 days it's in my mailbox. Then again I'm in PA.

• 4 weeks later...

V2 has been the one high-end e-cig that I have bought online. I will give my honest opinion, but have not compared it to the other best reviewed brands like greensmoke, whitecloud,bullsmoke, etc. I did a lot of research and decided on V2 over greensmoke, due to major price differences and comparable best reviews at the time based on my research. They were the top two at the time I was deciding on. I have bought many tobacco shop refillable kits and disposables. I do not have a lot of extra money, so I finally decided on a premium one, due to the total waste that many of the cheap ones have been. That being said, here is my v2 experience to hopefuly help before you decide to make a long-term investment like I did. I purchased the standard kit, if I remember correctly and it came with two batteries, one push-button and one manual. wall charger only and 2 5 packs of cartriges where you can chose strength and flavor.

On the positive side, this high-end brand was 10 times better then any of the other cheap and moderate ones that I have purchased and definately was worth the extra money. Way better smoke volume and strength. The battery lasts for a long time when I am using it. cartriges last ten times longer. I had a few minor errors w. shipment, but customer service was good about fixing my issues. Lots of variety and unique flavors, but thats pretty much the standard now so it is irrelevent. Overall well worth the investment over all the other types purchased locally. I have also with "every" order, gotten extra goodies like a variety 10 pack of cartriges etc. There have been a flood constant discounts and promos. Usually around holidays like 10-20% off any purchase.

It has been maybe 5 months now and It definately changed my overall opinion about e-cigs. I still have not entirely kicked the regular cigs, I am smoking way less, and this is the answer to kicking the habit. I have tried pretty much every other way. I believe that quality will continue to get better in all brands and as competition heats up, prices will become a lot less. I enjoy e-cigs in general and often times, I now actually prefer it to a regular cig.

There were some negatives that I have to mention about V2. One of my two batteries(the push button) has already stopped working entirely. I am sure they will replace or fix this when I talk to them, but their warranty has a hook. You have to have purchased from them recently to have them right any defects in their warranty. I buy in bulk to save money and not have to wait on the mail. Luckily I bought the 2 battery package or I would be SOL. I have found that the amount of liquid in the e-cigs varies noticably from pack to pack. I go through some 5 packs in a day or two and others a week or longer. The discount deals seemed to have have slowed significantly and are instead now way more focused on buying a new product at a discount and making additional sales. Red flag for me and disappointing. Delivery times are quite long. I have had to wait about 2 or more weeks with every transaction order and I have had several errors on their part that I had to wait on then again. I am in AK now which would change by criticism a lot, but this was while I was a lot closer to their described eadquarters as I just recently moved here.

I have read similar things about some of the other high-end brands as well and in time I hope these issues will be resolved. I was slightly dissapointed with their product after all my research and the countless rave reviews, but I have definately saved money by not having to buy a cheaper local ones constantly. Definately go for a high-end quality reusable e-cig if you want to quit altogether or make this choice long-term.The ones available at gas stations and smoke shops are totally unreliable and a gamble at best. Definately do your homework if you are going to buy any e-cig or you will regret it.

Depending on how my issues with V2 sort themselves out, will affect my loyalty at this point and I definately should'nt have to buy anything to have a major investment fixed after less than 6 months. That just is not cool to me, but it is made pretty clear in their warranty ahead of time so I cannot totally blast them. Just integrity questions I suppose.

I hope this helps and you look at a lot of reviews and definately not any site that promotes or sells. Very easy to tell by the opinions. Good luck w. quitting and you will definately see the difference between this and the patch, etc. Even if there are some flaws in any brand no doubt, it is better then to pay to kill yourself.

if your'e looking at 808's (no they're not all the same) go with either smokelessimage.com for gen2 808's, or v4l.com for gen1 1/2 808's. gen1 808's like the v2 suck so honestly imho they're a waste of money as is.

v4l.com is the only place i would buy 808's from to be honest, sign up for their email newsletter and they run good sales every week which brings their high pricing down alot. and their products are way better than a standard 808.

just my .02

BEWARE the initial euphoria that comes after the initial purchase of a V2 starter kit! Gradually, and inevitably, every single item in this kit will cease to work. I had both the batteries replaced twice, the portable charger replaced once, the USB ecig broke twice and countless cartridges have been sent to me completely empty. I bought this kit in June 2011 and have had 5 replacement items shipped to me. After a couple months every shoddy piece of garbage they sell breaks. After 30 days they offer no refund, and within one year only 5 replacement parts from the kit can be sent out, even if the merchandise is defective and it is an item that is newly broken and has never been replaced before. As for the carts, I was told to just "hang onto" the ones that came empty, count them and let them know how many there were. My USB ecig replacement has now broken and my advice from customer service was to buy another one, or place 10 more orders so that I can have VIP status and get unlimited replacement parts. Basically, there is no warrantee on this trash. This is supposed to be a semi-permanent product - you should reasonably expect to use the starter kit for at least a year or two. This stuff all breaks in about 3 or so months. it is built to break. FIND SOMETHING OF BETTER QUALITY!!!

I tried v2 cigs. I particularly liked the point that their battery power does not closed off after five a few moments, and that there is an choice of a guide battery power which allows you to management the amount of vapor you take in, enabling an even further move than on most other manufacturers.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines