Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just ordered another Wismec Presa 75W TC, two more 50W Subbox kits (in black), five 5-packs of 1.6 Ohm BVC for the SO's Nautilus tanks, and a couple silicone sleeves for my IPV minis (they're looking pretty bad with paint fade and scratches).

Next paycheck will be a couple liters of 100mg/ml Nicotine...

Sigelei Fuchai 213 and SMOK TFV8. The mod is almost 2 weeks old. Picked up the tank today along with more batteries. Can never have enough batteries.

b23404acefa940492eae0f537fc4d9b1.jpg

Also just ordered a Wismec Reauleaux RX 2/3 in red.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered today a cool fire IV TC, a Crown 2 tank, and the mod comes with an iSub V Vortex Edition tank.  So excited to be buying new stuff again other than the same old boring coils!

Ordered an Avocado 24 :D online since none of our local shops carry them. (A vaping friend from work is happy to help me spend my money. :yes He INSISTED I try his Avocado 24, WHOOSH, I'm hooked.) He's teaching me how to wind coils and rebuild. I'll get my cotton and wire locally.

20 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

Ordered an Avocado 24 :D online since none of our local shops carry them. (A vaping friend from work is happy to help me spend my money. :yes He INSISTED I try his Avocado 24, WHOOSH, I'm hooked.) He's teaching me how to wind coils and rebuild. I'll get my cotton and wire locally.

I hope you love it ! B) I love mine

Actually, now I have 3 Avocado's  (2/22's and a 24) and they're my favorite RDTA's (though, I did recently order a Limitless to try out)  The best part about them is that it is SO easy to change juice flavors just rewick and you're good to go :D. I'm learning to wind my own coils,the twisted ones are sorta fun to do. but I got impatient  and ordered a bunch of precoiled wires in various ohms and gauges from FT and they're actually pretty good. I always check them on my ohm meter and mods but so far they're right where they should be for the most part. (they might need a quick pulse and squeeze)   I really like these MKWS stainless steel in my Avocados as a single coil build. The taste is clean and pure plus it takes me only about 5 minutes to wash the tank, switch coils, rewick and juice up. It's perfect for my needs. I'm sure you'll find yours too!

Enjoy your Avocado :)

12 hours ago, cany said:

Hmmmmm

They're really nice tanks :)

avocados.JPG

12 hours ago, Edna said:

I hope you love it ! B) I love mine

Actually, now I have 3 avocado's  (2/22's and a 24) and they're my favorite RDTA's (though, I did recently order a Limitless to try out)  The best part about them is that it is SO easy to change juice flavors just rewick and you're good to go :D. I'm learning to wind my own coils,the twisted ones are sorta fun to do. but I got impatient  and ordered a bunch of precoiled wires in various ohms and gauges from FT and they're actually pretty good. I always check them on my ohm meter and mods but so far they're right where they should be for the most part. (they might need a quick pulse and squeeze)   I really like these MKWS stainless steel in my Avocados as a single coil build. The taste is clean and pure plus it takes me only about 5 minutes to wash the tank, switch coils, rewick and juice up. It's perfect for my needs. I'm sure you'll find yours too!

Enjoy your avocado :)

Edited by Edna

Lol your liking them huh

Love'um actually, lol
Best performing tank I've ever owned in 5 yrs of vaping..
Got a third one to keep in my daily rotation, with different flavors of course..and vaping three I don't have to refill as often...lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, smacksy said:

Love'um actually, lol
Best performing tank I've ever owned in 5 yrs of vaping..
Got a third one to keep in my daily rotation, with different flavors of course..and vaping three I don't have to refill as often...lol

Soon as funds allow Im gonna get my second  I wanna use one with the RBA

Soon as funds allow Im gonna get my second  I wanna use one with the RBA

I really don't care for the RBA..too small and hard to wick..least it is for me, especially compared to my Herk RTA-2 that has a large velocity style deck, lots of room and large juice channels..
I like the V8-T6 coils at a comfortable 125-14Ow...of course I'm a DL hitter, but this tank with that coil truly fogs up my room and produces excellent flavor..and the G4 coil is excellent at around 100w as well....[emoji14]

19 minutes ago, smacksy said:

I really don't care for the RBA..too small and hard to wick..least it is for me, especially compared to my Herk RTA-2 that has a large velocity style deck, lots of room and large juice channels..
I like the V8-T6 coils at a comfortable 125-14Ow...of course I'm a DL hitter, but this tank with that coil truly fogs up my room and produces excellent flavor..and the G4 coil is excellent at around 100w as well....emoji14.png

Im fairly new too building I mostly build my subrtank mini for TC but the smok RBA looks huge to me lol