Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Well I bought my wife a vision spinner 1300 mah and some juice, trying to get her off the analogs, I also ordered Brass M16 clone and Nimbus clone from Fast Tech, this will be my first mechanical mod and RDA

Edited by Rcam1977

Cascadian the origin aqua combo is awesome. Before your turtleship comes in, get a set of magnets. The switch is crunchy as all get out and not nice at all. The magnets, well worth the upgrade cost.

I bought a few things:

Mirandus mod #019

Surf rider tubes

Pulse g atty

Patriot and an igo w3

More nicoticket stuffs...

And I think I'm gonna try a DNA 20 build like Proetus so I need to get the stuff for that!

That's not cheap for juice. My local vape shop charges i think about $15 per 32ml bottle. But i go so often i get a 25% discount on purchases now lol. My last juice bill was $196. That's maybe a 3 month supply.

@Imedic: Well, after a couple hours with the Turtleship, I'm finding that all the problems people complain of aren't there. It has battery ventilation, a firm battery seat, and a nice switch...though, the magnetic switch upgrade would be fantastic!!!

My big complaint about the order is that the Aqua did not come with the hybrid pin as advertised. I know that the pin itself is carried by other vendors, and is a quick $2 fix.

2x Sony US18650VTC4 30amps

2' of rbasupplies.com 2mm ReadyXwick (ceramic heat treated) and another 1' of 3mm Xwick.

What makes their overpriced wick better than others. @ $8 for just a foot or 2 its not a good deal at all

It's not regular silica wick, it's ceramic and it had to be heat treated at 1,200+ degrees for hours upon hours before use, plus rbasupplies claims to have developed a perfected method to processing the wick to utilize it's full potential.

I ordered a foot at first because I was skeptical, but now that I've tried it I can say it's amazing and there's nothing else like it out there that I know of.