Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

With all the Valentines sales going on I treated myself to a gift basket of goodies:

First I went to SweetVapes and bought 5 boxes of 5 1.8ohm genuine KPT coils. I bought 5 boxes 3 weeks ago from another vendor that must have been a bad bunch because I am already half way through box 3. Then I checked out my list of juice vendors and juices that I have never tried before but I heard you all talk about for a long time and decided to try them out.

1. Nicoticket: CLS and CB 30 Ml each
  2. Alien Visions: Bobas Bounty and Dreamberries 30 Ml each
  3. Vapor Beast: Holy Grail RY4 30 Ml

Went to Branson Vapor today and bought; (180 mls of various juices 1 iClear 30, 2 ce4's, 1 3hole alum batt stand for the wife), 1 Nimbus atty, 20 mls of VG, 1 rechargeable ohms checker, and another 180mls of various juices for myself.

I absolutely LOVE Branson Vapor in Branson, Missouri! The owner., Charles, is very knowledgeable and friendly. Either answering questions, or just BS-ing, he gives personal attention to everyone who comes in! His staff is well versed in all of vaping and very friendly as well!

Do you live near Branson or just driving thru.

That's cool. I know the area. I live up in St Louis area.

Was gonna ask you. Whenever I look for shops that sell Stark Vapor Juice that place in Branson comes up in my search. Have you ever tried any of his flavors.

I only know of two brands that he sells; Goodlifevapor and JuicyEjuice. He's getting ready to stock a new brand, but for the life of me, I can't remember what brand he's bringing in. He had a personal supply that he let me drip and it was awesome!

SS 69 Mech. Mod

IGO-W with drip tip

Kick clone

Atomizer resistance meter

All for under $50! Giving Fasttech another shot.. this time I was able to choose USPS as my free shipping option, hopefully it will be weeks instead of months when my order arrives.

Just bought the Ego V V3 1300 Mah, VV VW. Now, I wanted something new, But I am lost with this thing. Any help out there?

That thing has a beautiful interface. What is it you need help with?

That thing has a beautiful interface. What is it you need help with?

I bought the Kanger Tech T3S tank with some 1.8 coils. I know I should keep the voltage to like 3.1 to 3.8 right? But what does the wattage do? Or do I need to get some different coils

I bought the Kanger Tech T3S tank with some 1.8 coils. I know I should keep the voltage to like 3.1 to 3.8 right? But what does the wattage do? Or do I need to get some different coils

Here is a common chart I've seen around the net with reccomended voltage settings based on resistance:http://www.evcigarettes.com/product_images/uploaded_images/safe-vaping-power-voltage-resistance-ohm-chart.jpg

And here is a pretty good explanation of voltage vs. wattage when used with eCig mods. http://cerebralrift.org/2013/10/29/ecigs-vaping-voltage-vs-wattage-settings/

You're pretty much right on track with the correct voltage for a 1.8ohm head, the variable wattage can apply to any head you use, that's the beauty of it, you're basically telling your ecig "this is how much energy I want to produce" and the battery/mod does the rest.

Edited by Tw1sted

Here is a common chart I've seen around the net with reccomended voltage settings based on resistance:http://www.evcigarettes.com/product_images/uploaded_images/safe-vaping-power-voltage-resistance-ohm-chart.jpg

And here is a pretty good explanation of voltage vs. wattage when used with eCig mods. http://cerebralrift.org/2013/10/29/ecigs-vaping-voltage-vs-wattage-settings/

You're pretty much right on track with the correct voltage for a 1.8ohm head, the variable wattage can apply to any head you use, that's the beauty of it, you're basically telling your ecig "this is how much energy I want to produce" and the battery/mod does the rest.

Thank you. That link to cerbralrift was very good! Thanks!

SS 69 Mech. Mod

IGO-W with drip tip

Kick clone

Atomizer resistance meter

All for under $50! Giving Fasttech another shot.. this time I was able to choose USPS as my free shipping option, hopefully it will be weeks instead of months when my order arrives.

I hope your Igo-W comes with drilled center posts because mind didn't :(

Edited by GEFFiCART

just picked up a ITaste SVD, 2 iclear 30b/s

2 2600 mah samsung flat tops

a charger

64ml maple long john 6mg

64ml awesome sauce 6mg

64ml pink lemonade 6mg

64ml caramel apple 6mg

octupus dripper

squid dripper for the wife

3 1300 vision spinners

2 evods

1 mt3s

kenthal wire

silica wick

and coils for her tanks

just picked up a ITaste SVD, 2 iclear 30b/s 

2 2600 mah samsung flat tops

a charger

64ml maple long john 6mg

64ml awesome sauce 6mg

64ml pink lemonade   6mg

64ml caramel apple    6mg

octupus dripper

squid dripper for the wife

3 1300 vision spinners

2 evods 

1 mt3s

kenthal wire

silica wick

and coils for her tanks

Hope your svd and 30 B's work better than mine. My svd shuts off randomly all the time and the fire button barely ever works. The 30b was good for 1 tank, now pisses out juice like crazy, took it all apart and still leaks.