Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Oh, oh, oh, just noticed, one of the drip tips I bought this weekend, the plastic ones, the one I'm using on my RY4 tank is probably about as long as those drip tips I ordered - it's longer than standard drip tips, almost by double the length.....so I won't have to take my drip tips off to put them in my carrying case.

Well I ordered 250 feet of 28g kanthal

How long will that last you?

I'm not ENTIRELY sure how much longer they are than the standard drip tips.

The ones you ordered from Empire Mods are 1 3/4". I have quite a few of those in all different colors but prefer the stainless steel for comfort.

The extra long stainless steel that I bought recently, the E style one is 2 1/2", it's very long but I LOVE the mouth piece, it's very narrow and very comfortable once I got used to it. :)

The Lil Mama tanks I believe are $40 +, then got to add cartos since Ive been vaping on Vivi Novas I don't have any.

The Kir Fannis Prive is upwards of $60 I believe.

Neither of these are something I need, just something I want

Okay, I caved and just ordered two 15 ml bottles of juice from Nicoticket: Creme Brulee and Custard's Last Stand in 12 mg nic. I'm glad it comes in my preferred 50/50 blend. :)

Do you know if it needs to steep and for how long?

Took someones advice on here and went to Alien Vapors and got the Boda's Bounty, while I was there I thought I would try the Maple Rum (sounded yummy) and the RY4 ( not sure what that is). Got them in the mail yesterday. Just loaded up the Boda's Bounty....jury is still out! Got my brother and his wife vaping (2 pack a day Marlboro Red smokers. They haven't smoked since they started vaping :animier: . I sent him a bottle of the Boda's Bounty to see what he thought as well. So, we will see!

Thanks!

I finally got to my last 4 10ML bottles of flavor testers. Oh, I still have about 10 30ML bottles to go through before I am finally through the testing phase of trying to find juices that I like enough to keep them in my constant rotations. When I am completely through I am going to post the ones I will never run out of again because I will be ordering them in 100 Ml bottles. I usually would not order a tester in 30 Ml but they are almost all EC Blends Dragon series and with all the reviews I don't think I am going to find a flavor that I would not be able to vape. I found one today that is a definite 100 Ml bottle order and to never be without again. It is Vape Dudes Milla Vanilla Cupcake. It has a very unique flavor I cannot describe but I can say it is sweet but not too sweet. I highly suggest ordering a 10 Ml bottle to try.

Took someones advice on here and went to Alien Vapors and got the Boda's Bounty, while I was there I thought I would try the Maple Rum (sounded yummy) and the RY4 ( not sure what that is). Got them in the mail yesterday. Just loaded up the Boda's Bounty....jury is still out! Got my brother and his wife vaping (2 pack a day Marlboro Red smokers. They haven't smoked since they started vaping :animier: . I sent him a bottle of the Boda's Bounty to see what he thought as well. So, we will see!

Thanks!

Um, did you order from Alien Visions or Alien Vapors. Alien Vapors is the knock of Boba's (a key clue would be that the juice has PG in it), and Maple Rum isn't one of Alien Visions' flavors, although they do have a maple flavor, just not rum.