Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Woo-Hoo!!!!!

With all the site problems, and over-inflated popularity of Alien Visions e-juice, I'm feeling like I won the lottery....I finally get to try Boba's Bounty!!!! There is a 30ml bottle on the way to my doorstep with my name on it....

WTG CE!!! BB is my all time crave cutter. Sometimes I mix a little with Gorilla Juice.

Speaking of Lotteries...

I WON A FULL SATIN POLDIAC in the MMVapors Lottery!!!

Yes, in a way, it's "recently purchased" because if it weren't for my past purchases, I wouldn't have had the order numbers to enter into the Lottery that won.

Sweet!

post-1865-0-72592400-1371686470_thumb.jp

(oops, need to correc the jpg name)

Sounds like you got burdened there, Uma.... If you really can't find room on your mod shelf for that satin poldiac, I'd be happy to take it off your hands!!! :p Seriously, though....Mega Congrats!!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

Just made my first order with TVR last night. Can't wait to try their juice although I must say there isn't any juice at Sweet-Vapes I haven't loved so far. :)

I had a issue with Sweet Vapes and I'm stuck on how to fix the problem. Any advice?

I had a issue with Sweet Vapes and I'm stuck on how to fix the problem. Any advice?

My best advice to you would be to contact Dana, cross your fingers and hope for the best. Since I wasn't satisfied with how they ultimately handled my problem with them I try not to buy anything from them now. :(

I wish you good luck and hope it gets resolved for you.

Edited by Tameiki

Since I am new to here what is tvr? Obviously they sell juice but could I get their www so I can check them out.thanks guys.

TVR: The Vapor Room. They sell good juice and have good customer service. Just be sure to read the home page and follow the instructions on how to make your first order. They give you a 15 ml bottle of free juice for your first order and always let you choose a flavor for the sample for each order you make. :)

Thanks guys!!

It's a Poldiac by MMVapors.com in the Full Satin edition. My other one is the Uma edition. (named after me because I was the first to order that particular clothes outfit, well, actually, my hubby ordered it for me for Christmas present).

LOL, yeh, what AquaToy said. :) and will be even more bad arse when the hybrid comes out soon. :)

It is an all mechanical mod (battery holder with a 510 connection). All mechanical means there are no wires, soldering, or electronics that could fail. The button consists of earth magnets, and the battery is spring activated. The contacts and spring are coated in silver for extra connectivity. It is highly crafted, super well machined, and solid. It will last a lifetime. (excluding springs of course). When and if the silver ever wears out, it will still work great because under the thick layer of silver is brass. Brass is highly sought after too, for great connectivity. Brass, Silver, Rhodium, Gold... are the bees knees.

The 510 connection is adjustable.

The battery end is adjustable so there is no rattle.

The button can be placed either topside or bottomside.

The Poldiac is a Stainless Steel or a Brass tube that also comes with "clothes". The various editions are various outfits and configurations. For instance, the shirts come in slotted, ribbed, classic, and so forth. The pants come in Polished or Satin, Brass, Stainless Steel, etc.. Some peeps have even made their own clothes to suit, for instance Leather, or Jwraps, or wood... etc...

It comes in either an 18350, 18490, or 18650 size. The average preferred size is the 18490 (aka as the 18500 in case I typo'd my brain again). The AW-IMR high drain type of batteries are recommended and used. These are charged on special chargers such as the NiteCore Intell-charger, the XTAR, etc. Oh! Here's a new XTAR that might be of interest to the oldies here

All mods require cleaning, and this one is no exception. Silver needs cleaning a little more often. It's no big deal, and it's pretty easy, and there is a video tutorial to help.

I could go on and on. Maybe I will do a write up in the review forum. (takes a lot of focus and my mind is hyper still, from getting my mini Provari and from winning this Poldiac).

I hope this helps.

Edited by Uma

Uma, I am not your "toy", but that is one nice mod, on my want list, but for now just me and Tessie....

haha, one day you will be bwahhhhhaaaahaaaa. :)

They're really nice everlasting mods. They're built to wait a lifetime. :)

That Tessla is sweet. I've been teetering about getting one. Enjoy!

Oh dear, I flubbed up on the description above.

Shirt and Pants are either Stainless Steel or Brass (your choice), and either Satin or Polished (your choice) and the shirts come in designs such as Slotted, Ribbed, Classic, etc. BUT, the pants are now also showing up here and there in designs too, like Tony's Tiger edition, with long slots, and then there's a new checkerboard one (skyscraper?) on one of the upcoming yet to premier ones..

They're always designing, always busy. :)

Edited by Uma

WOW, I thought I was catching up to knowing a lot about the vaping gadgets but you just blew me away. Dressing up your EC, excuse me, MOD. I know I don't know nothing now :/. Oh well, plenty of time to learn and maybe one day I'll be dressing up my own Mod.

WOW, I thought I was catching up to knowing a lot about the vaping gadgets but you just blew me away. Dressing up your EC, excuse me, MOD. I know I don't know nothing now :/. Oh well, plenty of time to learn and maybe one day I'll be dressing up my own Mod.

LOL, I know right. You're not alone, even the old timers have a hard time keeping up with the latest gadgets. The MODS are for the more advanced users, the old timers, usually. Even the old timers still use their basic Spinners and whatnots.

Cool drip tip, Ghost!!

Ghost I like your entire setup, that is just a outstanding pv. Honestly does it vape as good as it looks?

Indeed vases quite well. I enjoy a cooler vapor and it delivers. No splash back from the carto either ^_^ it's nice.