super ohm

Watch out for Alibaba.com!

They are NOT a supplier, but rather a wholesaler directory service. They gobble up all kinds of domains and misrepresent themselves as a "specialized" distributor of products.

A former co-worker got duped buying bulk soccer jerseys (all were counterfeit, mis-sized, and literally falling apart).

Servers are off-shore, and I'd be VERY surprised if you found any of the "suppliers" that are not fronts for SE Asian sweat shops. There's definitely a reason those who are linked do not set up their own sites.

</my2cents>

Alibaba has a bad reputation around the internet from all I've heard. Best to stay far away if you don't want to be taken for a ride only to find them emptying your wallet. I agree with Aquatroy. Why go to an untried source when we have the Vapor Talk Market Place with trusted vendors available?

If it looks too good to be true .......it is.

I personally havent heard of them.go with your gut , if the prices look too good and scare you there is probably a reason for that .

Edited by Christie

I just did a quick look of the sub ohm site.. As an example they list an 1100maH ego battery for $7

But, the description is very lacking. It doesn't list any safety features like auto cutoff. It is described as "rechargeable" but doesn't tell you if it's lithium/ion which if it isn't can mean unstable voltage and short battery life. It's a little too cheap to risk in my opinion. I generally don't trust a site if they don't provide what would normally be considered a complete description of the product.

Edited by Bebop12

Those sites are mostly distributors. There are some that you can purchase from. As a few have stated before me, there are sketchy ones. Just like any online site. There are some good ones and some bad ones. Most of them have a minimum order quantity as well. Usually used for group buys etc.

what did you order from fast tech?

ive been curious about them as well -let me know how it turns out . I hear the shipping time is excruciating .Id order small from them first maybe 15.00 or 20.00 first .

what did you order from fast tech?

ive been curious about them as well -let me know how it turns out . I hear the shipping time is excruciating .Id order small from them first maybe 15.00 or 20.00 first .

in my experience... its not worth the wait. If you would do a little research places like vaportek and discount vapers all carry the same stuff as fasttech its just alot quicker and only a little more expensive. :)

in my experience... its not worth the wait. If you would do a little research places like vaportek and discount vapers all carry the same stuff as fasttech its just alot quicker and only a little more expensive. :)

lol I never like a crapshoot-

but mothers love to save money though-aahh the conundrum!

lol I never like a crapshoot-

but mothers love to save money though-aahh the conundrum!

yeah but realistically your not gonna save a whole lot... i mean i spent 42 on my kts+ but i got a fuse and a kick with it (a 15 dollar value together) and they sent me a second fuse. fast tech sells it for 22 dollars shipped.... i didnt spend anything extra since i would have purchased the other 2 anyway... and i got it in 3 days as opposed to 14. just my take on things here. :)

And how much money are you really saving if you're wasting a lot of time and getting frustrated?

I'd rather spend a couple extra dollars (because that's what it amounts to in the end), and give the money to US vendors that I trust than to save a few pennies and give it out over seas. I realize most of our parts come from China but still... Yes, I am not a US citizen but I do live here so I like to support the US economy.

One year I vacationed in San Francisco during Hollowe'en but didn't dress up. When asked what I was "going as", I said that I was going as the California stimulus since I was spending so much money there. :lol:

Youre totally right, I want to get this vamo soon and i was looking at it on fast tech today they only have it $6.00 less and I would still replace the wacko batteries

http://www.discountvapers.com/vamo-v3-full-kit-black-chrome/

Thanks I was thisclose to ordering it and as a side note I found a tesla at discount vapor that I think I like better .

I need better battery life ;lol

Edited by Christie