super ohm

Actually, I saved about 50.00 overall. I placed a pretty big order. I would love to support my local vape stores, and I do with drip tips, juice, and replacement cartos. They are just extremely more expensive on vaporizers. That's why I got them from fasttech, which is all set to be here later this week. When you have a household to support and a young child, you save as many pennies as possible.

Ok now I don't mean any disrespect but do you think the rest of us don't have a household to support? Your talking about saving pennies but your going out and placing a large order for vaping gear? I'm all for upgrading your rig and doing what you can to achieve the best vape but your worried about saving $10 on a mod or battery so you order from fast tech but you have to pinch every penny. Doesn't this kinda fall under maybe you shouldn't spend it if you don't have it? Just my .02 cents but I am certainly tired of hearing this argument as to why you can't buy from an American vendor. The same story applies for the whole Walmart crap. I support my wife and my daughter on my income because my wife is going to school. I just happen to use the free money we would normally use to go eat out or go to a movie on vape gear for us.i just don't understand that mentality. I'm not saying don't order from fast tech but can we at least just admit that you could careless about the wait time bc ultimately it's cheaper and your just a bargain shopper instead of pulling the "gotta support my family" card?

what did you order from fast tech?

ive been curious about them as well -let me know how it turns out . I hear the shipping time is excruciating .Id order small from them first maybe 15.00 or 20.00 first .

we order 7 ce4's 7ce6's a battery and charger for $33 shipped, took 9 days from hong kong to our mailbox.

we order 7 ce4's 7ce6's a battery and charger for $33 shipped, took 9 days from hong kong to our mailbox.

really ? any problems with anything? how much are those usually do you know ? I only bought one because I was out of coils and I know I got raked but I accepted that lol I paid 10.00 for a ce4 .

matt is a good guy just my .02 cents

Yes I agree vaporchick I know its hard to interpret things on the internet but ,he really is nice guy I can see how you felt attacked but ,Im sure he didnt mean anythng vicious by it .Just a litttle blunt lol but some guys are ;)

we all really like to get along here so I hope there are no hard feelings between you two :kiss:

really ? any problems with anything? how much are those usually do you know ? I only bought one because I was out of coils and I know I got raked but I accepted that lol I paid 10.00 for a ce4 .

not to mention the battery was a vv with lcd. some came DOA but we contacted them and they sent new ones free off charge, been about 3 weeks and still going. her batter i like better than my VV only because it charges much faster and its a 900mah mines a 650mah and it feels better built than my ego c twist.

in other words so far so good. :)

$4.79 for CE4s with Brian at The Veteran Vaper.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/vision-ego-clearomizer-ce4-long-wick/

He only sells quality stuff and has the best customer service! Many on this forum have ordered from him and I've never seen a bad review for his store yet. :)

:wallbash: nooooooo lol

thanks Ill have to grab a few .

:wallbash: nooooooo lol

thanks Ill have to grab a few .

Seriously. If you get inferior stuff from him (never happen), or even mediocre customer service, I'll buy those from you. I'm that certain you'll have a great experience shopping with Brian. :)

Wow this guy must be great huh?

I did peek at some of his juices last night maybe when I pick some more up Ill get them from him and add a few ce4 or whatevers

I like those little tanks for work or just being out and about cause they are slim and kinda streamline into the battery whereas my other tanks are bulbolous at the top if that makes any sense lol

have you tried anything coffe or chocolate from him? I have coffee that tastes like burnt popcorn and chocolate that tastes like old toosie rolls obviously -yuck lol

$4.79 for CE4s with Brian at The Veteran Vaper.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/vision-ego-clearomizer-ce4-long-wick/

He only sells quality stuff and has the best customer service! Many on this forum have ordered from him and I've never seen a bad review for his store yet. :)

brian is hands down a straight up guy

Wow this guy must be great huh?

I did peek at some of his juices last night maybe when I pick some more up Ill get them from him and add a few ce4 or whatevers

I like those little tanks for work or just being out and about cause they are slim and kinda streamline into the battery whereas my other tanks are bulbolous at the top if that makes any sense lol

have you tried anything coffe or chocolate from him? I have coffee that tastes like burnt popcorn and chocolate that tastes like old toosie rolls obviously -yuck lol

Brian is the best. Really. Other forum members will tell you the same thing.

Rixter recommended chocolate malt with extra flavor from EC Blends to me. That tastes like a creamy, milk chocolate malt to me, it was good straight out of the mail but got even better after it steeped awhile. For a few months that was nearly all I vaped, went though several 50 ml bottles of it. Of course it might not taste the same for you as we're all different. You could always try their 5 ml bottles at $2.99. As for coffee flavors there was one I really liked but I don't shop there anymore after a not so great experience with that vendor. Today I just got in Hot Blonde (a coffee with milk and sugar), Mocha Java Nut (white chocolate, coffee, and macadamia nuts), and Mocha Java from Vape Dudes. I haven't tried them yet but I'm going to in just a bit. There's also a Snicker Dude'L too. Mmmmmm. The coffees might need to steep a little but we'll see. :)

Just for the record I don't hold anything against anyone. Vapor I'm sorry your mad but I wasn't attacking you. I am just asking everyone to accept that it's not about pinching pennies bc you are supporting a household... You want the gear and you want it for the cheapest price possible. I get that. And fast tech has great prices. I just would rather have it in my hands in a few days rather then possibly 2 weeks later.

And thanks to all who defended me. :) looks like I have quite a following! :wave

im not mad and i never said u were a bad guy im just saying im not on here to get into a pis s ing contest i make 1500 a mo. and my husband is out of work at the moment and we have to make it on that and i have a 3yo. son so yes i like to save as much as possible.

sorry if u dident like what i had to say.

Agreed hugs here too. IMEDIC is all class and knows his stuff, and a tight a&@ also!!lol He always finds the good deals and we should all thank him for his frugal wisdom.... And always do what Tam says...you'll never get led down the wrong road....

IMEDICx90 has made a lot of friends here, and quickly too, which goes to show what a nice guy he is. He's helped a LOT of new people on this forum. He gives great advice, learned a lot in a short time and is never stingy about sharing. Hopefully, we'll be able to say the same things about you after you've been here a while. :)

Troy's being silly. I have, on occasion, given some good advice but I'm not always right. Much of vaping is trying new things to find what works best for you. Everyone's different so we just accept that some will like what others don't. Personal preference is wide and varied and one size does not fit all.

Now, where's the pile of group huggers? You guys started without me! :lol:

Agreed hugs here too. IMEDIC is all class and knows his stuff, and a tight a&@ also!!lol He always finds the good deals and we should all thank him for his frugal wisdom.... And always do what Tam says...you'll never get led down the wrong road....

Lol! I'm a tight *** now!?! Well I am. But I also have a severe case of the gimme's haha. I want it and now.