What Size And What Mg Do You Vape?

well, i prefer 30ml bottles, but only if I like the flavor. But i did just dr pepper 30ml, not worth it, but ima vape it anyway. And the 36mg is FANTASTIC. Everytime im smokin mine, i get a really nice nicotine buzz, just like cigarettes, soooo PERFECT :D

I doubt u'll get "hooked" that much more than you already are. Ever since I got the 36mg, ive been vaping a lot less. Because now i can get my nicotine buzz, and enjoy it for a lil while. Im not constantly picking up my ecig all day anymore. Im using it when I really need it, which is closer to how I was with analogs.

• 2 years later...

Ok, so not to be impertinent, but aren't you hooked already? I mean, do you think that if you Vaped the 36 mg that somehow you would have to keep going up to satisfy your cravings? Seriously, I'm asking.

As a smoker, I never thought I would go to 2 packs a day. One pack a day, maybe a bit more occasionally, was fine for me. I never felt I needed or wanted more. Sorry if this is a dum question, but I'm so new to this.

As a new Vaper, however, I'm climbing the walls and Vaping excessively. Just can't seem to get it right.

Respectfully,

Breal

Edited by Breal

I always buy 30ml bottles... and 12mg nic. Why buy 10ml bottles of something that you KNOW you like? Right?

I suppose if I hadn't tried the juice yet then I would go 10ml. I've spent the last 2 years buying and trying though... I think I'm about done with that! Too risky... never know if I'm going to like it or not. I guess we just get settled in with the vendor of our choice... at least I find myself doing that anyway.

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 8 months later...

When trying new flavors I buy 5 ml bottles. Once I know I like it I'll go to the 15 or 30 depending on how much I like the flavor. As for nicotine strength... I'm all over the place and have everything from 0 to 24 mg, it just depends on what I feel like at the time. Still too new to be able to pin it down to just one or even a few. :dizzy:

I carry an old plastic fliptop ciggie case I used to put rollies in.It holds a 10 or 15 ml bottle ,and extra carto and two spare 14500 batteries.I have to pour from a 30 or 50 ml bottle into smaller ones.I do get some 30's and 50's for around the house cause it is a little less costly.

I usually mix about 20ml in a 30ml bottle if I know it's a good recipie or about 5ml in a 10ml bottle for a sample. I like to leave plenty of room in case I mess up and have to add everything to fix it.

Store bought, I like 10ml or 15ml if I'm not sure and 30ml if I am.

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose i tend to stick with a 'type' of flavor.. fruity...but i love trying new ones so much that i would buy in 5-10 ml bottles all the time.

Never really bought above that.

as for strength..usually 18-24....favoring the higher nic a little more ]=]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer 16mg, but not many vendors offer 16...so I end up with 12 or 18.,, I ALWAYS buy 50 ml bottles, and prefer 75ml, but again, not many offer it...o e thing for vendor to note..I tend to patronize vendors who offer 50 ml bottles...I NEVER buy anything less than 30...and it takes a juice I can't live without for me to buy a 30 ml bottle! ALSO..when vendors add a sample to my order, more often than not, I end up adding that juice into my rotation. I purchase juice for 3 people; my som, sister and myself, so I order between 300-400 ml of juice every month...I appreciate even a little note saying "Via, thanks for your order!" Calling me by my first name, and acknowledging my ongoing patronage insures more orders...and a little sample helps TOO!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lower nic for me. above 18 mg upsets my stomach for some reason. 18 is my sweet spot. as for size, I like to try different flavors, so I buy lower quantities of different flavors. the only flavor I buy more than others at this point is Vanilla. This will probably change if/when I get a tank.