What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of my "flavor of the day" I can not kick my "VapeRite Organic Bananas Foster" habit at night. I am not sure I can go to sleep without it. If you havent tried VapeRite juices, you really are missing out on a stellar line of "made to order" e-juice.

See... I got some Bananas Foster from them and I find that it is pretty lacking in the flavor department. I don't know what it is with me... but I think I must "require" stronger/more flavorings in my juices. I've tried sooo many different things that people say are "so great" and end up barely being able to taste anything. I certainly hope that changes for me some day!

See... I got some Bananas Foster from them and I find that it is pretty lacking in the flavor department. I don't know what it is with me... but I think I must "require" stronger/more flavorings in my juices. I've tried sooo many different things that people say are "so great" and end up barely being able to taste anything. I certainly hope that changes for me some day!

Just so you know, I've been the same way. For the first few months I couldn't taste any of the juices. I still can't taste a lot of the pre-made juices and I've been vaping for over 8 months now. I did find that I could taste the juices from Tasty Vapor though and that's what I've been using since December. Now that I am mixing some of my own juices, I can taste them. But...I have to use a LOT of flavoring. I've enjoyed vaping this whole time - even without much for flavor - but now it's even better. I doubt I'll ever be able to taste the pre-made juices, but I don't mind because I can make my own now.

You may still get your taste buds to work again. I smoked for over 34 years and I may have done some damage to my taste buds. I don't know. Might be that it just takes more flavoring for me. Either way, I can taste the vapor now. You might want to consider getting some flavoring to add to your juices so you can taste them. They may taste different than they were supposed to, but at least you could taste them and they won't go to waste.

Apple Pie, Cookie, and Fruit Mix straight from the wonderful lady that started this thread!!!! AND THEY ARE ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be you, just like it was me.....

the first batch I got, i did not like very much, at first. (while everyone raved about the flavor) I added some Ethyl Maltol, which helped. It also was ALOT better about a week later. I asked VapeRite to 1) increase the flavor 20% and make it with 30% PG this time. Now, it is PERFECT but it does have to "age" a lttle while. I have the same issue with some of my DIY's as well as MsT's flavors. They dont taste right or even good, in some cases, at first and then in a week, they are great. I have a Vanilla and also a Black Forest Cake flavorings from DV that I have to mix a week before I vape it. I have no idea why......

To those of you who have trouble tasting flavors:

I also felt this way until I removed the wicks from my atomizers. Since then my experience with vaping is the difference between night & day .. this includes flavors. Have you folks tried this with any of your attys? Perhaps try it with just one and see if it makes much of a difference. Keep in mind that the wicks in your less-than-new attys may already be burnt and thus may require more effort to get all of the wick out (and then a good cleaning with water or whatever method you use except dry burn but only in this case).

Here's a video how-to for removing your wicks.

P.S.

If you watch the next video (How to remove your bridge) please tread cautiously and only try this on one atty first. I don't prefer the bridge to be removed. However, some do.

Edited by noXious

I am vaping A Witches Brew which was made by a customer at Gourmet Vapor. It has apple, black walnut, pralines and butterscotch. It is very very good.

Gourmet vapor has a wonderful variety of juice to pick from, yet they seems so pricy. But back to the point: they have flavors I've never thought could be used to vape! :dribble:

You are not alone !!! Like you and Nana, I have always had a hard time with tasting the flavors. Which is why I mix my own, or just add flavor to an existing flavor. Currently I use Flavourart from Freedom smokes USA. They have such a huge variety--and I can mix and match all I want.

You may get some of your taste back as time goes on. For me, I can actually taste food just fine, and I can taste the premixed liquids--they are just never strong enough.

I use primarily 510 atty's and they are know for better vapor and throat hit, but can kill flavor. I use a 901 Atty on my VP-PT and the flavor is a little better with the 901--but not enough for me to stop mixing.

I have pulled the wicks out of a few of my atty's--I can't stand when they start to look ratty and frayed--for me I haven't noticed much flavor difference with or without.......

Currently vaping a nice tropical fruit blend !!

Now that I got my menthol VG (30 ml of 24 mg nic), I'm also using a 10 ml of chocolate juice. In other words, I'm vaping a peppermint patty here! :dribble:

Now that I got my menthol VG (30 ml of 24 mg nic), I'm also using a 10 ml of chocolate juice. In other words, I'm vaping a peppermint patty here! :dribble:

Nice...but there's really only one peppermint patty...Hot chocolate with Rumplemintz.

Nice...but there's really only one peppermint patty...Hot chocolate with Rumplemintz.

I love Rumplemintz !!!!

Not sure what I am vaping any more--took some bits and pieces from some unlabeled mixes (always label mixes)--it's actually pretty good--think I will call it fruit salad