What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm vaping Dulcis mixed with Sweet Dawn... but only by accident.

I got in 4 different flavors and was trying them out. I read some post here how you should reserve a carto or atty just for the Sweet Dawn as it lingers.

jeeze, the poster wasn't kidding.

Sweet Dawn tastes awesome.

I went back to Dulcis right afterwards and now I got Dulcis/Sweet Dawn flavor VT juice... and you know what?

It's freaking awesome!!! OMG! :dribble:

this just might be the ultimate vape of the gods. :lol:

Got my order of juice from Awesome Vapor today....so I am sampling!!

OMG!!! The peach is just like the giant xtra juicy peaches from yester-year that we don't have anymore because they tried to hybridize them or something! There are NO more peaches like that any more!

Mixed strawberry and a lil cream...pretty good, kinda like ice cream.

Coconut with no Nic....good but not a lot of flavor....more like a hint .........off to sample more!!! thumbsup.gif

Vaping dulcis on my wetbox in the tub. Yes I love taking baths.

That's funny, I always teased my buddy for taking baths, he goes all out with oils and stuff. To each their own.

Hey, ya have that baby yet?

Vaping dulcis on my wetbox in the tub. Yes I love taking baths.

We have an old house with the biggest tub I've ever seen that's not a jacuzi - I take advantage of that all the time. But no oils for me! rolleyes2.gif Just hot water and soap, that's good enough for my dry old skin.

Vaping MFS double-strength Peach the last few hours.

just got my order from Heaven-Gifts, manual battery adapter for wall charger, stainless steel atty and a 30ml bottle of Cotton Candy 0 nic! Trying it out now. Not Bad for no Nic.!

By itself its a bit too strong--my usual mix is 1ml Tiramisu flavoring, 5ml unflavored or tobacco flavored, 5 drops of expresso flavoring, 4 drops of menthol and then I usually add vanilla or hazelnut.

The flavourart tiramisu and applepie are my all time favorites for mixing--very rich tasting, very slightly sweet. A satisfying vape.

highly recommend.

I'm using my Licorice I got from Tasty Vapor. It's good, but not something for an all day vape.

@Kitsune - thanks for that "recipe". I just ordered some tiramisu to try. But I ordered mine from TW. I hope it's as good as what you get. And I'll have to try your recipe.

@kitsune - I hope so. I'd never even heard of it before, but then people started talking and I got curious. As soon as I heard what the flavor was, I thought I'd try it. I'd also heard good things about TWs flavorings. I'm getting low on flavorings, so I need to stock up and figured I'd start with some new ones.