What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

try adding the tiramisu to some coffee flavored liquid.

mind you, I do like strong flavor

1ml of coffee premixed liquid and add 6 drops of tiramisu, if you have it--a drop or two of menthol.

sent a PM about the apple pie....

let me know if you need more tiramisu help.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, kitsune! I'll give that a try. Strong flavors are the only ones I can taste, so I go pretty strong, too. And I do have some menthol, so I'll add that. I'll let you know what I think.

I'll go look at my PM now.

TW tiramisu - interesting. Different than anything else I've ever had.

I really hope you liked that one. It is probably my favorite.

My "20 pack" of DV flavorings came from the UK yesterday and I am playing with everything. I plan on posting about the "Kola Kick (10% caffeine). The taste of the cola is superlative! The high caffeine is nice to, vaped it all morning.

I did a 50/50 mix of Cocolat Au Lait and Coconut and came up with a "Mounds Bar" mix that will be my afternoon vape tomorrow.

So many DV, so little time. =)

I don't know yet. I can't say it's good, but can't say it's bad either. I'm still tweaking it. At first I didn't use enough and couldn't really taste it. Then I started getting a hint of flavor, but wasn't sure what I though. I'm going to add a bit more flavor and see what I think. I can't quite place what it tastes like. You mix it with other things, don't you kitsune? I might have to try that. Right now I'm using it with just some VG and PG - nothing else.

I've had some Mr. Bean that I didn't mix myself that is wonderful. I ordered some coffee from Tasty Vapor and didn't like it at first. Then I started playing around with that and it's getting better, but I still like the Mr. Bean better. Those are the only coffees I've tried so far.

Do you have suggestions?

I maybe just a freak, at least the UK vapors seem to think so but I find DV overall mild in flavor so I mix it at 30-40% and it is really good. Tiramisu is one that I do at 40%. The flavor is so complex, I really adore it!

today's flavor is a mix from Decadent vapors, Green cow. It is a fruity pomegranate flavor with 2.5 % infused caffeine. I like it more and more as I go along, just ordered a few more bottles. Great summer vape.

Ms. T's bakery, blueberry smoothie--taste just like Blueberry muffin !!!

I love blueberry muffins anytime of day.

my Rath blueberry is running low so... I know what I'm ordering next. :lol:

today, some VT grape soda in a carto. not bad... :ice:

Though I'm ordering my new niquid tomorrow, I'm getting some icy menthol from wetyoursticks and a bit of pineapple. The pineapple makes my day feel VERY SPECIAL though! ^.^

I maybe just a freak, at least the UK vapors seem to think so but I find DV overall mild in flavor so I mix it at 30-40% and it is really good. Tiramisu is one that I do at 40%. The flavor is so complex, I really adore it!

I wasn't sure on the tiramisu, but I didn't mix it at 40%. I'll have to try that. I did mix it with some coffee I have from Tasty Vapor and I liked them both better that way.

Right now I'm vaping some Thin Mint Cookie I got from FreedomSmokeUSA. It's good, but not quite strong enough for me. I'm going to get some flavorings and try to "up" the taste a bit. I just ordered a bunch of new flavors to add to some of the juices I already have and to make up some of my own.

Good for you Nana !!!! Glad you are going to work with adding flavor--it really is the best way.

currently working on the Kahlua from Mrs. T's--a bit milder that the other 2 flavors, but still very good.

Back to sweet tooth vapes today. Made a mix from DV, 50/50 mix of choc Au lait and Coconut. Very similar to a mounds bar, not overly sweet but a really clean vape.

Regardless of my "flavor of the day" I can not kick my "VapeRite Organic Bananas Foster" habit at night. I am not sure I can go to sleep without it.

if you havent tried VapeRite juices, you really are missing out on a stellar line of "made to order" e-juice.

I had a sweet tooth ache tonight as well. Decided to experiment with mixing and tossed together a mini batch of caramel apple with a hint of marshmallow. Surprisingly satisfying!