What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Vaping something new (to me) and very tasty!! Honey Beez from Digitalciggz.com :)

As stated on the website, this is "Custom made by DIY Flavor Shack" and it is absolutely divine!! :thumbsup:

Gotta give it a try if you like Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey on toasted wheat bread.

This one has officially made it into my top 5 faves!!

Some "house blend" I mixed up from several nearly empty bottles. Man, it almost always ends up really good doing that too!!! :thumbsup:

LoL, I just did that as well, I'm vapin' on a blend of "Jeff's Special Mix"/"Marlboro"/"555"/"Jiffy" It's not too bad, LoL

And to Ofortuna, that sounds very very good! I would LOVE to try something like that! Im gonna bookmark their site!

Creme De Menthe VG 10 mg by Juicy Vapor. Hate menthol but love this!

I have that juice as well!! Very good :) Surprisingly smooth and very tasty!! If you like the Creme De Menthe, give their Mint Chocolate Cookie a try. Same Creme De Menthe taste with a touch of chocolate!!

:edited: for really bad grammar

Edited by Ofortuna

• 2 weeks later...

Vapor Talk Dulcis FTW

I am really eager to try the Dulcis but everytime I go to the site, they only have 10mg or 0 mg. That isn't going to cut it. Right now I am vaping on some Viking Vapor candy apple. It is really good. Nice apple flavor with a kick of cherry and cinnamon. Good stuff.

I am really eager to try the Dulcis but everytime I go to the site, they only have 10mg or 0 mg. That isn't going to cut it. Right now I am vaping on some Viking Vapor candy apple. It is really good. Nice apple flavor with a kick of cherry and cinnamon. Good stuff.

Dulcis is one of Vapor Talk's best selling juices, so it goes rather quickly. Don't worry more is on the way. :)

Ms. T's Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks, zero nic. I want something with more of a kick if anyone has suggestions. I'm also waiting on Dulcis.

Edited to add...I just found 20ml of Dulcis! WOOHOO! Now I don't have to panic. :thumbsup:

Edited by Michelle