What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one I just started recently and while it is not an "all day" vape, I do love to have it at least once a day.

O.k.....

Bananas Foster from VapeRite,

Then about every refill or two, I drop in naga chilli pepper solution from Decadent Vapour/TW (known as Diablo Lobo) onto the atty or cartomizer, you really HAVE TO USE IT SPARINGLY!

The solution I make is 1:50, diablo loco to PG or VG (that is plenty hot!)

sweet and hot, doesn't really burn your tongue unless you get juiced but if you like "sweet and hot" adding some naga chili pepper solution is really freaking AWESOME!!!!

Its not a throat hit, its a chest punch

A "reckless" chest punch at that...

Edited by Burn

After a couple days of DV Americano from TW, I'm back to Health Cabin 555. I just love my tobacco flavors lately, and these two are very satisfying for me. I can switch between them every couple days to keep the flavor going, and be quite happy. :)

my standard daily juice is some stuff i made myself. it's a minty/menthol flavor. i made it with capella cool mint, capella spearmint, and menthol crystals.

my 'special occasion' juice is currently my freedom smokes blueberry, vapor talk grape soda, and my freedom smoke green apple. I love all three.

I have some of that as well, after a while it seemed to lose it's flavor some. Unless I juiced myself. My main vape is DIY Butterscotch. ( this week anyway ):)

Wordup ecig ry4 BUT as soon as the mailman delivers, I'll be tootin some of Luke's (vaporgalaxy) new line og VG juices!!!! Got 3 flavors coming!! ice.gif

I am ordering a carrying case and USB passthrough off of him tomorrow. Might as well pick up a bottle of this as well :thumbup: damn...and one of my reasons for getting into vaping was to save money. Well I guess it's justified if I'm spending my money on something besides Cigarettes :thumbsup: