What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cafe brasiliano with some vanilla and caramel .. I likey :)

kitsune you mentioned "lava flow" but I'm not sure I understand your post. I LOVE Lava Flows.. do tell happy.gif

Edited by noXious

strictly ejuice sells a liquid called lava flow--its actually very good.

https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_38&products_id=160&zenid=c5ake8bt3k72bfvaiev9rl08c4

Nothing compares to the drink--but this is a good flavor.

You're the bomb, kitsune...I still have to try dulcis first before I order anything else but I my mouth is already watering for a tasty vape of it.

the TW tiramisu should be great--Nick (decadent vapors/TW)--has a great flavoring line.

I think you will really like it.

I have used both and prefer Decadent Vapours (TW). However, they are both very, very good. I really like layered flavors, meaning there are many flavors in the bouquet as opposed to just a straight flavor. The TW has the expresso, yellow cake, sweetened cheese and on some days, I can even pick up the Merlot. Very complex.

You should be happy, I can't think of many DV flavours I dont like. The new ones (not available on the US site yet) are OUTSTANDING! I may review them for those who are fans of the elixirs from Nicks mad scientist lab.

Tastyvapor stone sour on the sb and tastyvapor caramel apple on the eGo. vaping both with cartomizers from vapor4life using adapters from madvapes.

I can't think of anytime that vaping has been better.

i wave always done some kind of coffee/menthol mix.

after several experimentation, i settled on a version that is perfect for me.

roughly 40% VT Mentha, 40% VT Cappuccino, 20% Awesome Vapor Special Roast Coffee

Just cracked open a fresh bottle of Colada-16 from VT (thx to Brian/Nana :) ) and it's a very pleasant vape! Perfect for a chill Saturday night! Sweet, fruity and aromatic! Tootin' on a 5v PT (again, thx guys!) really brings out the best in this one!

Vape On!

nana, good or bad??? do you have any coffee flavored liquid???

I don't know yet. I can't say it's good, but can't say it's bad either. I'm still tweaking it. At first I didn't use enough and couldn't really taste it. Then I started getting a hint of flavor, but wasn't sure what I though. I'm going to add a bit more flavor and see what I think. I can't quite place what it tastes like. You mix it with other things, don't you kitsune? I might have to try that. Right now I'm using it with just some VG and PG - nothing else.

I've had some Mr. Bean that I didn't mix myself that is wonderful. I ordered some coffee from Tasty Vapor and didn't like it at first. Then I started playing around with that and it's getting better, but I still like the Mr. Bean better. Those are the only coffees I've tried so far.

Do you have suggestions?