What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

As of late, I am vaping VT Wacky Tobacky or as you normal folks call it, Tobacur. rolleyes2.gif

I wish you would post more often Buford. You really crack me up :lol:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you would post more often Buford. You really crack me up :lol:

Yeah... ummmm... I like you too. Just keep your distance, ya hear! LOL I'll tell you what Jeff, my mind is so messed up I have to remind myself that I have to behave in this forum because if I ever let loose, I may just get banned! LOLz :innocent:

I find I alternate between 4-5 flavors. If I use the same one too long, the flavor seems to disappear.

currently using a USA mix(marlboro), apple pie (flavourart), coffee and a couple drops of menthol. good vape with my coffee this morning.

The Bickford flavors are good. They are not as strong as LorAnns. They are all natural no sugars or colorings just natural flavors in PG. Because they are suspended in PG you need to up the concentration. My latest experiment went to 25%. but worked out great.

The Bickford flavors are good. They are not as strong as LorAnns. They are all natural no sugars or colorings just natural flavors in PG. Because they are suspended in PG you need to up the concentration. My latest experiment went to 25%. but worked out great.

Thanks for the review Kragax! I'm always into hearing about new flavors. :)

Right now I'm back to my recent fave, kiramisu coffee, courtesy of kitsune! That new batch of DV kiramisu better get here quick! :D I'm down to one more carto-full and then it's ... something else for me.

combined some flavors (can't stand just a little in the bottle)--cherry, watermelon, coconut, lemon and a bit of menthol

PS--thanks for the review--may have to give that a try

Edited by kitsune

Where can one get the Brickford flavors? :question:

I received a shipment of Rath Juice from Jason @ ElectroNicStix.

Flavors I ordered are: Mochaccino, Cream Soda, Waffle, Caramel, Grape Soda and Watermelon.

I vaped the watermelon yesterday and it was juicy.

Grape soda I couldn't really taste and I just cleaned my attys.

I haven't sampled each one individually yet, but I did drop some mochaccino into a new sterile bottle and added a tad of caramel, honey, and cocoa. This is probably what I'll be vaping the rest of the day - minus sampling some of these flavors when my Tornado arrives .... any minute now!

p.s. With my Tornado I am expecting DV's Cafe Brisiliano .. I sure hope it's yummy. Has anyone else tried it?

Edited by noXious

Yeah... ummmm... I like you too. Just keep your distance, ya hear! LOL I'll tell you what Jeff, my mind is so messed up I have to remind myself that I have to behave in this forum because if I ever let loose, I may just get banned! LOLz :innocent:

:offtopic: Sure would like to see another video review from you!

On topic - I'm vaping VT Tobacur. ;)

Edited by Brian