first look upclose at an rta,and a cute guy

so I'm on my back porch vaping, and I hear "enjoying your vape?" it was one of the construction guys next door doing a house. next thing I know,  we're talking about rta's he has the geek vape griffin. I was telling him I had been wanting to try building, he said well you're welcome to come over and try it. well I went, and I looked at the build, it was super neatly done. I really liked the way it vapes ,we got to talking all things vape. He had to go get paint. I was super bummed he didn't ask for my number, things were going really good. Next thing I know,there is a knock on my door! It was him! He had his name and number on a piece of sheetrock. He asked if I would like to call him sometime, so I gave him mine. He's really cute! ! Now I have been online dating, going out with guys from there ,this is the first time in ten years a guy has asked for my number like that. It just made my day, I had to share! !

thank you!!! I can't wait to start building,it was the eagle not the griffin,I remember now, I was looking at it because of the top airflow, I tried it with the top closed , too ,an excellent vape both ways. it was kind of funny we both had the same nic level, I had my subtank nano, he tried it because of a juice reccomendation I made. he had super yummy juice it was Apple crumb cake!

well....things are going....I invited him over for a cup of tea ,I got a text when he got next door that said I look really nice today! on top of that he is bringing me kanthal tomorrow, and is going to teach me to build a coil!! I asked him what kind of screwdriver I would need...he's giving me one along with the kanthal.

9 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

well....things are going....I invited him over for a cup of tea ,I got a text when he got next door that said I look really nice today! on top of that he is bringing me kanthal tomorrow, and is going to teach me to build a coil!! I asked him what kind of screwdriver I would need...he's giving me one along with the kanthal.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is fantastic for you!  I wish you great success and happiness :)  Vaping is a great starting point for a beautiful relationship... seriously!

As a side-note, my fiance' (we've been together for 2-yrs) was a blind-date (sort of)... and not until we met in the parking lot of the restaurant for our "first date" did we know we had vaping in common!  She was using a Spinner and leaky Aspire K1.  My first gift to her was a 50W box-mod and a pair of Nautilus tanks two days later ;)