TBT (ThrowBack Thursday)

I don't have a long way back I can go to choose items for ThrowBack Thursday since I have only been vaping for about 21 months. But I do have a few things in my vape stash.

This week isn't an extreme TBT, but I did feel a little "nostalgic" today. Rocking the LEMO on one of my Fuchai 213's. Single coil, 1.2 ohm, airflow closed down about half-way. Nice, tight MTL vape that takes me all the way back to late February 2015 when I first started vaping.

90e732e20730925e7c740cd12e2ad3fe.jpg

What's your TBT setup?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I've not used one in a few weeks, but I still rock on my very first KPT3-mini, which is over 2-yrs old... and I was vaping on an Aerotank V2 (on a Cloupor mini) this afternoon while changing the clutch in my Probe :D  

I don't mind vaping on my older gear, actually I prefer them, when I'm working in the grease and grime... if they get dirty I just soak them in soapy water and use the sonic cleaner to get in the crevices....  and if I break one... I don't feel too bad... although I've not broken one in a LONG time (knocks on wood)... even though I'm hard as hell on them when I'm working in the yard or garage!

I still use my KPT 3 mini on the first version of the Vision Spinner. There's still an old eGo-T 650 around here in my stash that still works just fine when I get really nostalgic. Pair that with a Kanger T-2 with the short wick and it still rocks.  :)

1 minute ago, Christopher said:

Oh man, Wet Your Stick. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. The good ol' days. I remember you first post on the forum. 

I think I basically said I was happy with the NJOY I dont want anything else. I was afraid I was going to be bombarded with sales pitches lol

Here you go, from November, 2009

Hello to all, I just started vaping 3 weeks ago. I love it! I was smoking 1 pack of Marlboros a day. Its expensive now in CA now that its over 5 bucks a pack. I purchased a NJOY-NPRO and have not had any problems. I hope to learn more from this site. Jeff

I don't even have my first set up,I barely recall it,it was a huge rubber blue kangertech thing with a tank that was heck on wheels.the atomizer was weird it had one part that screwed in from the top and the coil went in the bottom?I know it pulled at least 20-35 watts.I wish I had a pic,boy was it ugly.and it gave me fits,always flashing 'no atomizer' when there was a fresh coil in it.funny how much things change in just two and a half years!I was so clueless,about everything vape,that when I bought a subvod at a vape shop other than the one I used,because my nebox defected,they told me to 'get an education' so I did.the nebox was brand spanking new to the market when I got it,lawd did it give me fits too!leaked,the usb port came completely out.ate my coils for breakfast ! !and it still sits in my vape desk to this day,ha!