Don't You Hate it When....

Bebop

....  You load up a fresh coil, grab your stuff and head out the door while you let that fresh coil soak up your favorite juice...

...and then you take a hit off that thing expecting all that yummy goodness...

....and you discover that coil is a dud or a burner! :cry:

Aren't you glad you have back ups???

:guitar:

8 minutes ago, Bebop said:

....  You load up a fresh coil, grab your stuff and head out the door while you let that fresh coil soak up your favorite juice...

...and then you take a hit off that thing expecting all that yummy goodness...

....and you discover that coil is a dud or a burner! :cry:

Aren't you glad you have back ups???

:guitar:

Or when you load up a fresh coil, grab your stuff and head out the door while you let that fresh coil soak up your favorite juice...

... and then you take a hit off the thing only to get a burnt, dry hit because you forgot to open the juice port to allow the juice to flow to the coil...  :X  :sick:

That's when you're ever so grateful to have back ups.  :) 

Edited by Tam
Proper use of Engrish eludes me.

1 minute ago, Tam said:

Or when you load up a fresh coil, grab your stuff and head out the door while you let that fresh coil soak up your favorite juice...

... and then you take a hit off the thing only to get a burnt, dry hit because you forgot to open the juice port to allow the juice to flow to the coil...  :X  :sick:

That's when you're every so grateful to have back ups.  :) 

I did that with the Herakles I was borrowing from my husband.  Burnt the coil.  Blech.

...or, you can't find the caramel macchiato because your wife got up before you and took that sucker to work with her....

...Aren't you glad you stashed a whole bottle of cafe mocha SHE doesn't even know about???.....:yes

Edited by Bebop

On 10/1/2016 at 5:47 PM, FXRich said:

Another bad thing is getting down the road a few miles, and discovering you forgot to change the battery, and its really low, and you have to use your backup, and that battery is not to great either. That's why I keep a charger in the console.

Ugg, did that last night... 30-min away from the house... dead battery... back-up mod also had about 20-min left in it... YES, thankfully, I have a U20 in the console to charge them up while we spent an hour plus in the restaurant :)

My fiance had just put a fresh battery in hers, and didn't bring her backup... and she wasn't about to share, lol

Just now, Earthling789 said:

Ugg, did that last night... 30-min away from the house... dead battery... back-up mod also had about 20-min left in it... YES, thankfully, I have a U20 in the console to charge them up while we spent an hour plus in the restaurant

I have a U10 in the car, can only charge 1 battery at a time, but better than nothing.

13 minutes ago, FXRich said:

I have a U10 in the car, can only charge 1 battery at a time, but better than nothing.

I snagged a couple of the U20's from an Amazon flash-sale back before summer... best $20 ($10/each) I think I've spent this year!

3 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

I snagged a couple of the U20's from an Amazon flash-sale back before summer... best $20 ($10/each) I think I've spent this year!

If you can find someone to give you $20 for the other one yours would be free, I couldn't pass that deal up either.

Hi Foo,
I always take my tanks apart for cleaning..I like to run each part under hot tap water and pull a paper towel thru the glass tank to dry it..
Same with the drip tip..and of course install either a new coil (TFV8) or new cotton wicks (Griffin, RTA-2 and Gillie) works for me, :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk