Cheap Kanger coils

Wow, thanks Comp!!  At 85-cents per, and white-grommet to boot... these are a steal!  The last "good deal" I got on these was from 101Vape when they had them for $4.99/5-pack.  The 1.2 Ohm white-grommet horizontal coils are simply the longest lasting and best tasting OCC coils I've tried....  They're also the easiest to re-wick/rebuild because the white o-rings are sturdier, IMO ;)

I'll be placing an order this evening, along with a couple other goodies I need :D

Going by what the pics show, the coils don't line up with the holes. Don't know if that is a common thing or maybe they are Kanger seconds. Either way I will rebuild them anyway after they don't vape anymore.

I ran into a good deal on kanger coils well,they are not horizontal, however.they are the vertical ssocc.they are 7.99 for a five pack on Amazon prime,they are authentic,I received mine in the mail a week ago,like I said completely authentic,the exact same ones I was buying at the vape shop,they come in the kanger packaging,identical to the ones I bought at the vape shop,it even had the scan thing on the back of the package so you can authenticate them if you so wish.I was paying 25 dollars at the vape shop,ridiculous!btw they ship free!!!!

I have gotten stuff from Slowtech before that wasn't listed as authentic Kanger, and when I got it there was Kangertech stamped on it. What I think happens is the vendors for Kanger may over produce, and then have to sell the excess as not authentic.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the 50 1.2 coils today, they are no different than the ones I get from Sweetvapes, they are packaged in kanger boxes of 5, even have authenticity stickers on them.

28 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

That was FAST... I'll probably see mine sometime before Labor Day, lol

Earthling... ever the optimist. I'm putting money down that you'll get them before Thanksgiving!  :lol:

I ordered on 6/15 and they shipped 6/22 and it arrived 7/1 9 days to get here from China is not bad I guess. Being on the west coast might have shortened the time by a couple of days.

2 hours ago, Tam said:

Earthling... ever the optimist. I'm putting money down that you'll get them before Thanksgiving!  :lol:

I'll not hold my breath for either one, lol... and I'll not take that bet... :D

2 hours ago, FXRich said:

I ordered on 6/15 and they shipped 6/22 and it arrived 7/1 9 days to get here from China is not bad I guess. Being on the west coast might have shortened the time by a couple of days.

The last order from Fasttech took about 6 weeks, but it didn't get shipped out of China for nearly a month.  So, maybe this order will get here next week, since I didn't order anything but coils in THIS order, and they shipped around the same time as yours? 

I'm about to give up on ordering from China, at least for anything I need within 3 months... my last (China warehouse) order from Gear Best  was placed in late January and delivered (partially) in April.  I'm STILL WAITING on two of the non-vape items!  The order I placed with Gear Best (US warehouse) last Tuesday was delivered on Friday....  So, now, if I can't get it from their US warehouse, I won't buy from Gear Best anymore (and their prices are frequently higher than VapeNW, 101Vape, or SweetVapes... unless there's a sale or closeout).

I don't order any mods or tanks from Slowtech, only coils cotton and stuff like that, stuff I want to stock up on, and have plenty of already. I did order a LED light that has a 510 thread, it don't work on a regulated mod, but it works good on a Subvod battery same diameter too. The resistance is probably to high for a regulated mod. the mod reads no atomizer.

I looked again the diameter is a little bigger than a Subvod battery, and according to my multimeter the resistance is 19 ohms.

Edited by FXRich

I ordered 2 packs of Kangertech drip box decks from Fasttech and they were here in about 2 weeks. They were the real thing.

I was happy. I've been looking at getting some RTA's and stuff before the new regs take effect so I have a gazillion questions up on the forum.

I guess I'm panicking since I just quit smoking and enjoying vaping and I don't want to go back to analogs....

13 minutes ago, Squid said:

I now see how they got the nickname "Slow Tech", I just got a shipping conformation. Placed the order June 17th......

If you need something this month, then you don't order from this company. If you can wait up to or beyond six months... make the order.  :) 

1 hour ago, Squid said:

I now see how they got the nickname "Slow Tech", I just got a shipping conformation. Placed the order June 17th......

My confirmation of shipping was received on July 2nd...  but that just means they created a label.  It may be weeks before it actually leaves mainland China, and my packages seem to be shipped to Panama, and then delivered by pack-mule to the US border in AZ where carrier pigeons fly it to the US Customs office in Chicago (where it will sit and rot for another week or two), before being released from hostage-status to the USPS for final delivery (about 3-days, whereas I can drive to Chicago in 6-hours). :(

One thing I learned about Slowtech, if you check the order status a day after you order, some of the items they don't have in stock are on back order and they wait to ship. I just cancel the back ordered things, After you cancel they ship the stuff they have in stock within a couple of days. Pay pal credits your CC for the difference.

I'm about to head out to China in a week. If these are the most popular coils on the forum at the moment let me know. I know Danny quite well (co-owner of Kanger tech) and I'll likely have a meeting with him in Beijing. I'll see if we can't get a bunch of these in. Actually in saying that, anytime the board wants something in on the cheap and in demand, post up in the VT sub forum and I'll see about getting the stuff in :) 

2 hours ago, Christopher said:

I'm about to head out to China in a week. If these are the most popular coils on the forum at the moment let me know. I know Danny quite well (co-owner of Kanger tech) and I'll likely have a meeting with him in Beijing. I'll see if we can't get a bunch of these in. Actually in saying that, anytime the board wants something in on the cheap and in demand, post up in the VT sub forum and I'll see about getting the stuff in :) 

Chris, I'm so happy to have you back at the VT store and on the forum again.  :)