Subtank drip tip

Squid

I recently got my wife a subtank mini, she really like it except for the drip tip, it's too wide for her. I tried swapping it out with tips from my Nautilus mini and ego one mega, but they don't fit into the top of the tank. Any one know of a smaller diameter drip tip for the subtank? I don't have access to a lathe any more or I would just make one.

Hhhhhmm..... All the tips from my other tanks are just slightly to big to fit in the subtank, not by much but even a little "persuasion" won't get them in there. I'll have to open the hole in the top of the subtank a bit so they will fit I guess.

None of my Subtank minis have the stock drip tip on them, I switch them between my KPT tanks, they seem to fit really good.

I have 1600 feet of 1/2 inch round Delrin that I have no use for, since the job I ordered it for canceled on me, been thinking about loading up the bar feeder and making drip tips.

Darn fat fingers I meant 160 feet.

Edited by FXRich

• 2 weeks later...

Just got another subtank mini to replace the one I loaned my cousin, doesn't look like I'll be getting it back any time soon, but at least she's staying off the analogs. Of all the driptips I have only the one of my ego one mega will fit and it's tight. Guess I will have to find some place that sells the KPT tips or make one. Or maybe hit up leadpipe, I'm only a few hours from him, and have to go to Allentown for work occasionally.

• 3 weeks later...

I was recently chatting with a waiter at my local and he mentioned after trying my sub ohm mini that the tip was too big and the air volume was too well I guess loose?  I mean too easy to draw,  So for just trying I pulled the tip of my Puritank (not threaded) and tried it on the mini.  Fit like a glove.  Perfectly.  It's about the same size as the Iclear 30 and restricts the draw a bit.  Worked fine for him.  That Puritank thinggy I found online and it cost 22 ringgit.  With the current exchange rate it should be about 5 bucks if you can find it.   The Puritank also works ok on its own.