Fadora Vapor - Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie

Bebop

Comp!  You've done it again!

holy cow, this is one of the best juices I have ever vaped. I can't believe I waited this long to try it. 

I'm dripping Max VG 4mg on my Doge X2 with a dual coil .5 ohm build at about 45watts.  I can not put this down.  It's fantastic. Smooth and flavorful with a perfect balance of peanut butter and fudge with a bakery edge.  Outstanding, natural flavors.  I love the fact that this juice is nearly clear with only a slight light amber tint.  

Its a winner!   Thanks Comp

Comp!  You've done it again!

holy cow, this is one of the best juices I have ever vaped. I can't believe I waited this long to try it. 

I'm dripping Max VG 4mg on my Doge X2 with a dual coil .5 ohm build at about 45watts.  I can not put this down.  It's fantastic. Smooth and flavorful with a perfect balance of peanut butter and fudge with a bakery edge.  Outstanding, natural flavors.  I love the fact that this juice is nearly clear with only a slight light amber tint.  

Its a winner!   Thanks Comp

Try pairing it with a Guinness or a Newcastle or any other good stout or ale, Bebop.  I swear that is an absolutely fantastic vape pairing - PBFB with a good quality stout or ale for the ultimate "dessert vaping" experience.

I'm going to order some of this today. Do you guys recommend adding any extra flavor shots? Or is it perfect as is? I'll be getting the max vg, 4mg nic.

Personal recommendation is to just order it at max VG without anything extra.  Comp's blend is good to go as is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Comp, this weekend I mixed your PBFB with one of my coffee vapes and it was delicious, I have to say. I've pretty much powered through my PBFB and my Hydra Bones so look for another order coming soon.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines