Your favorite straight up flavor

Mine has to be Hazelnut Ive never had it all by it self but I love it when its mixed with other flavors it seems to stand out and add its special touch. I picked up a small bottle extra flavor  just too add a few drops to my other juices  to change them up a bit..

Do you have that special flavor you like to add to switch other flavors up??

I use Hazelnut in some of my juices, I mix a little with white chocolate, banana, vanilla, and coconut, it makes a good flavor. I also mix it with licorice. By itself its pretty good. I guess my favorite would be licorice or anise, not much difference. 

Got some Nirvana ( Organic Strawberries and Cream 100% VG ) that I mix with my Caramel. 

The Nirvana is too strong by itself, even at 6mg.
Also add some Guava to my vanilla sometimes.

I have a bottle of Mad Alchemist Cinnamon/Raspberry that I'll add a few drops to different juices, to kick a whole new dimension to them.

I also have been adding a little Blackberry to some of my bakery and tobacco-base flavors, and as Tam said... Vanilla Custard can smooth out just about any rough flavors (and adds a nice creamy exhale and aftertaste :)  Some of the juices I wasn't too fond of originally can be made quite good with a little Custard or Cream added.

Thanks guys but I was wondering what that one flavor is that you would add to your others  to give that flavor that you like and add to them

Edited by cany

really for me anything sweet that tastes like candy or fruit...my ADV juice maniac rainbow tears tastes exactly like putting a handful of skittles in your mouth. Just got a 15 ml of propaganda illuminati...blood Orange and pineapple :) yum

You may want to try my Frutti-Tutti and Hydra's Delight. They are well liked by everyone that has tried them and very fruity. :D

Seriously. I've tried watermelon from so many different vendors and they all tasted like candy rather than a real one. Comp's watermelon tastes like an ice cold melon on a hot summer day... complete with a need for a bib so it'll catch the juice that runs down your chin.  :)

This subject really makes me think.  That isn't necessarily a good thing...lol  I honestly can not pick one single flavor out of the juices I vape daily.  Frutti-Tutti is my main flavor, and my RDA flavor is a local one called Easter Island.  I have no clue what flavors are in them.

The only exception is coffee... I do vape a coffee flavor from Fadora from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has to be Hazelnut Ive never had it all by it self but I love it when its mixed with other flavors it seems to stand out and add its special touch. I picked up a small bottle extra flavor  just too add a few drops to my other juices  to change them up a bit..

Do you have that special flavor you like to add to switch other flavors up??

It's a tie between Nillaberry and grape crush can vape on those all day.