Dang. I just ran out of ......

Oh, man... I did that a while back...  I thought I had another bottle of my ADV, but the spare was empty... That took me back to the days when I'd think I had a pack of smokes in my backpack or truck, and then realize the one I just finished WAS the spare from my backpack :(

Came close a couple of times but so far...  :)

When's the next shipment coming in, Bebop?

Well, I can pick this up locally, but Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday are my long days. No way I'll get over there til thursday. Just as well, not like I'm hurtin. Just means I'll tap in to my stash and try some other stuff. Then this weekend it'll taste all that much sweeter, haha. But I WILL find a way over there before I head out of town this weekend. :)

@earthling - I swear I had a whole bottle somewhere..... Anybody remember that scene in Continental Divide where Belushi loses his carton of ciggys to a bear when he's hiking in the Rockies. He has a couple left. That scene where he's smoking his last ciggy is classic funny stuff.

I hope you get more soon. I have not run out yet but I have been running low a couple times when I was at work in Iraq and had to ration my juice. I think that's primarily why I tend to stick to single coil rta's as those double coils just evaporate my juice too quickly.