Sports Colors

Since I am a UGA fan, thought I'd get a set up for watching the games here in VOL country, lol.

Red Nemesis with a brushed Silver Russian91 on top.

Also thinking about the all black Nemesis with a Black Russian clone for when the team wears the Black uniform.

Anyone else have a rig for their team ?

rednemesis.jpg        russian91.jpg

blacknemesis.jpg   blackrussian.jpg

I don't follow any university or pro teams... but you've given me an idea for my son's soccer games this fall...

Their HS colors are Royal Blue, Black, and White, with accents of Silver/Grey.  Maybe get a Royal Blue wrap for my silver IPV or Cloupor?  Bonus points if I can cut-out his number on the sides of the wrap, so it will show through in Silver (or at least add the number in white)?  Top it off with my black Russian 91%? :D

this could be a fun thread, 

sky blue or baby blue for SSC Napoli.   was even thinking of making a box mod and decorating it with napoli's logo and color.  just stuck on; do i make two units  one for home colors and one for away colors(dark blue) or do i use home color on one face and away on the other face  then what do i color the sides. 

I don't follow any university or pro teams... but you've given me an idea for my son's soccer games this fall...

Their HS colors are Royal Blue, Black, and White, with accents of Silver/Grey.  Maybe get a Royal Blue wrap for my silver IPV or Cloupor?  Bonus points if I can cut-out his number on the sides of the wrap, so it will show through in Silver (or at least add the number in white)?  Top it off with my black Russian 91%? :D

If you get the royal blue iStick 50W, you'll already have the blue, the black, silver on top. Just need to add a couple of white pin stripes on both sides of the black in the center and you're golden!  :evil:

If you get the royal blue iStick 50W, you'll already have the blue, the black, silver on top. Just need to add a couple of white pin stripes on both sides of the black in the center and you're golden!  :evil:

And I just ordered the black one... but I think some Royal Blue numbers on the side would be cool?

PTSD from living the Green and Gold seventies.. LOL

I'll second that one!  One of the first things I did for my mother after I got out of college ...  I bought her a new stove...   That harvest gold stove from the early '70s HAD to go... LOL.  She's also lucky we got a new washer/dryer when I was in HS... those dull green ones from '77 were an embarrassment to wash your clothes in :D

I'll second that one!  One of the first things I did for my mother after I got out of college ...  I bought her a new stove...   That harvest gold stove from the early '70s HAD to go... LOL.  She's also lucky we got a new washer/dryer when I was in HS... those dull green ones from '77 were an embarrassment to wash your clothes in :D

Don't forget the "burnt orange" from the 70's.  Several years ago I "inherited" (read - I was given against my wishes) 3 crock pots from my grandmother - harvest gold, avocado green and burnt orange.  Yes, she had one in each of the "in" colors from the 70's.  They were meant to coordinate with the décor in her condo at the time - avocado green carpet and her furniture was burnt orange and harvest gold.

I still shudder at the horror of it all. :wacko:

I went by my parents old house where I grew up (1965-1980),, our old neighbors kids were having an estate sale & at a glance from the street they had a avocado green stove in driveway for $10...

my first thought was "How many good meals had that stove put out?"

Avocado green... Yep, that's the color... :)

We too had the burnt-orange, heavy-Naugahyde couch and "matching" Avocado green loungers (with ottomans) in the living room in the late '60s or early '70s.  Those things were still in the basement, and looked like new when my father passed away a couple years ago.  I put them on Craig's List and some vintage-furniture-nut went crazy over them... I made $300 for the couch, and $200 each for the two chairs!  I gave him the floor-lamps and two end-tables that looked like speakers (brown burlap-ish cloth on the doors) that went with the set, lol.

Wow the memories... but more than that... furniture and appliances back then were made to last!  Dad had the Harvest Gold fridge (that matched the stove) in the garage for extra storage and beer, up until the mid 2000's?

The house I grew up in the 70's had white carpet that eventually looked beige in the upstairs. The downstairs had yellow carpet. The kitchen had bright yellow counter tops, orange and yellow vinyl with a scroll work type pattern. The window coverings were dark wood with yellow, orange and white thread weaves. The appliances were white and gold.

It was also an open tri-level so you could climb over the railings and jump into the next room. The railings were black metal. My parents were into antiques so all the furniture was wood. The formal living room was all Victorian style with a baby grand piano. We even had a formal dinning room complete with a crystal chandelier.

The wall paper in my room was kittens in baskets. I miss my wall paper. :laughing:

My best friends house was all done in avocado green. EVERYTHING!

Remember the entainment consoles?

post-1603-0-10567700-1430342453_thumb.jp

Remember them?  YES!  :)  We had one in the basement with a 25" color Zenith... The TV died many years ago, and when flat-panel LED's were cheap enough, dad ripped out the old CRT and popped in an appropriate-size wide-screen with sound-bar, and covered the "gap" (and sound-bar) at the bottom with speaker grill cloth to match the side speakers.  Turn-table, 8-track, and radio still worked beautifully in it, too...

In case you hadn't noticed... dad never threw much away (at least not furniture).

I think my sister has it now?

Edited by Earthling789