Purple EFest 18650

Tug

I picked one up today and it is amazing.i had a Sony vtc4 in my mech(fully charged) and swapped it out for the EFest and it was a night and day difference.The power this EFest puts out is awesome.i think I will designate the Sony for my VV/VW mods and only use EFests for my mech mods.I don't know why it took me so long to get one of these,worth every penny IMO

I'm glad you posted this,, I've wondered about EFest Purples,,

I had to flip a coin a while back & Imren 40A won...

I do like these Imren but always looking for good strong batteries.

• 1 month later...

Wow!

I am getting a day out of mine also.  I am running them in my temp control mod, at 45 watts or less.

The funny thing is I rotate 6 Samsung 25R's and 2 of these 2800 mah Efests.  I can't tell a difference.  I am getting much better performance than my VTC4's.  They are all shelved.

Sounds like you guys need to just invest in an extension cord? LOL

I get almost a full day out of my VTC4's, and do get a full day out of my Samsung 25r's (unless it's been a really bad day, lol), but they are 400mAh more than the Sony's....  I've yet to pull the trigger on any of the Efest, but honestly, I don't run anything sub-ohm low enough to warrant more than 20A :)

I'm perfectly happy with the Samsung batteries... I'm running 10 of them in rotation now, and keep the 4 Sony's charged up for back-ups... just in case!