GRILLIN & CHILLIN

It is a little far, but I wouldn't turn you away Tug. You just need to let me know so I have at least some hot dogs to throw on the pit. ;) Wouldn't want you travel all that way for box Mac & Cheese. LOL

Darn it. I forgot to take a picture of the tri tip, roasted brussel sprouts (don't laugh, they're freakin delicious) and grilled shrimp on the BBQ tonight.

Happy muthas day all. :)

Darn it. I forgot to take a picture of the tri tip, roasted brussel sprouts (don't laugh, they're freakin delicious) and grilled shrimp on the BBQ tonight.

How do you grill the brussel sprouts, Bebop? I've never had them that way and would like some tips.  :)

I don't know if Bebop does it this way... When I do veggies on a grill I wrap them in a 3 layer pouch of aluminum foil with butter and some garlic & onion power sprinkled on top. Then just put the pouch on the grill and turn it a few times. Takes about 1/2 hour) If it is ear corn, I take off the silk top and leave it in the husk. I then soak it them in water over night and grill them in the husk the next day. I will turn them as they cook and when the husk is golden brown they are ready.

I don't know if Bebop does it this way... When I do veggies on a grill I wrap them in a 3 layer pouch of aluminum foil with butter and some garlic & onion power sprinkled on top. Then just put the pouch on the grill and turn it a few times. Takes about 1/2 hour) If it is ear corn, I take off the silk top and leave it in the husk. I then soak it them in water over night and grill them in the husk the next day. I will turn them as they cook and when the husk is golden brown they are ready.

Now I'm hungry all over again. That sounds absolutely delicious, Comp! And much better than what's grillin' at Chez Tam tonight. Got my indoor bug zapper on Saturday and it's been grillin' the millers all over the place tonight. I don't care how they're cooked, I'm not eating them! Lol   :lol:

Sounds awesome comp.

Tam, I halve the brussel sprouts, drizzle them with olive oil then season them with a little garlic salt and spices. I have a basket with holes in it and I just char them off turning them occasionally. They get soft and tasty with a little char and they're really good.

Damm that sounds yummy

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna share this with you guys. THESE are my world famous canyclams  they have been made in the UK and Australia (WORLD FAMOUS) .

Place your favorite small clam (shell side up) on the BBQ JUST ENOUGH HEAT TO GET THEM TO OPEN . While waiting for them to open  grab your favorite beverage and melt some butter. As the butter is melting mix some bread crumbs and parmajon cheese together Even mix or to taste it dont matter its up too you.

Now when clams open up twist off the shellpart with out the meat add a spoon full of butter to the clam part then a spoonfull of the parmajon/bread crumb mixture  then a bit more butter on top of that. Go get a new beer wait about about 2 mins take them off then enjoy

They sound good and if you like Oysters... I can't eat them. LOL They make me really sick. Not sure if it is an allergy or my body just don't like them.

Try it with little neck clams

Try it with little neck clams

Clams, Oysters and Muscles so far do it to me. My wife loves them and I have tried to eat them just can't. They make my stomach ache and get the sweets bad. I thought it was all shell (Clam type) fish that did this, but scollops don't do this to me and I love scollops.

Clams, Oysters and Muscles so far do it to me. My wife loves them and I have tried to eat them just can't. They make my stomach ache and get the sweets bad. I thought it was all shell (Clam type) fish that did this, but scollops don't do this to me and I love scollops.

That sucks maybe allergy? Scollops are my fav here we have Peconic bay scollops some of the best eating around