Flavor loss

Im currently using space jam eclipse (my first juice for about 3 weeks now) I thought my coil was going so I changed it to a lower number one (thanks too Earthling). The flavor doesent seem to be as good as when I first started vaping . I think it might be time to try a different flavor. Any thoughts as to why it doesent taste as good as it use too?

Flavor loss is common, especially when you start vaping...

#1, you do get "use" to a flavor, and it becomes muted to your tastebuds

#2, drink LOTS of water... this will help!

#3, change flavors a couple times a day, or switch out every-other-day... you can't eat only fried chicken for every meal :) Your tastebuds and your nose need variety... very few people can vape one flavor only, forever (BCarter is an exception to the rule, lol).

Flavor loss is due to incomplete cleaning, this can be resolved by using an sonic or ultrasonic cleaning machine in conjunction with a proper cleaning solution. VapeOclean.com offers everything you need to completely clean your device to GET THE FLAVOR BACK.

wait-what.jpg

Flavor loss is due to incomplete cleaning, this can be resolved by using an sonic or ultrasonic cleaning machine in conjunction with a proper cleaning solution. VapeOclean.com offers everything you need to completely clean your device to GET THE FLAVOR BACK.

Besides this being a load of BS and spamming the board...

How safe is your cleaning fluid for the coil which is the only item in a E-Cigarette, besides Vapers Tongue, that can cause flavor loss?

What chemicals are in this cleaning fluid?

Are they GRAS for human consumption?

How harmful is the residues that are left behind in tanks and on equipment?

You advertise that it will clean batteries as well...

How is that Safe?

How safe is it for the electronics in a mod?

MSDS for Ultrasonic Cleaning Fluid

"HEALTH HAZARDS (ACUTE AND CHRONIC):

Eye Contact:
May cause irritation and redness.
Contact of Sodium Carbonate may be corrosive to eyes and cause conjuctival edema and corneal destruction.
Skin:
Prolonged contact may irritate skin and cause redness to occur.
Inhalation:
May irritate the upper respiratory tract and mucus
membranes.
Ingestion:
May be harmful if swallowed. May cause discomfort/diarrhea or stomach distress."

You, IMO, are advertising a product that is not only un safe for humans, but can case potential harm to the Mods and batteries you state on your site that it will clean.

Yes I saw that when I went to the site before I posted. :)

And a lack of ingredients listed is even more worrisome IMO. ;) I can see this for drip tips, mech mods and such, but Batteries and/or Electronics with water do not mix. The residues from this cleaner on wicks and residue in tanks... All too scary and no mention on his site about these precautions. or from what I can tell. any thought of the dangers of the chemicals in the cleaner. I'm not in the habit of making issues with vendors products, this to me needs to have hard questions asked of it.

After seeing that they (VapeOclean) blew off Rixter I decided to do some price checks on the cleaners they sell. I thought the prices on VapeOclean were high and here is what I found.

VapeOclean's price on the Little Giant (Not the Kit) $45.95

Kit price $49.95 Includes some Q-tips, 2 brushes, Cleaning Cloth, Pipe Cleaners, Cleaning Powder Sample (looks like a 5ml bottle), Instructions

Found on Alibaba for $4.66 in white

------------------------------

Ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine S $73.95

Kit $74.95 Includes some Q-tips, 2 brushes, Cleaning Cloth, Pipe Cleaners, Cleaning Powder Sample (looks like a 5ml bottle), Instructions

Found on Alibaba for $49.55

Found on Ebay for $25.00

Im starting to get a little bummed...... With my new batt and tank and  help from Earthling I thought I had the flavor dialed in on my new juice but after a day or so I dont seem to be tasting the flavor that good anymore :wallbash:

Edited by cany