Stuporbowl Sunday

I can't decide who I want to lose tomorrow but right now I'm favoring Seattle for the loss just because thyy **** me off.

In either case I'm doing baked onions on the grill with some kind of rib eye or something all washed down with an Anchor Steam.....

Oh man! That sucks! Do you have a dog int he fight? I ask because I guess it won't be that bad if your team isn't playing, but...yeah...it's still the Super Bowl.

If you're a Pats fan...you 'da man.

Otherwise, DVR it, stay off the internet, tell everyone you don't want to hear a thing about it and watch it when you get home...but that's almost impossible as every time I've had to work during a Super Bowl people just scream out every time there's a score. And that was in a "professional" office building.

Sidenote: Working in IT, there was one particular d-bag that was always making fun of people for who they rooted for....he was a Cowboys fan...so I blocked his computer from any outbound traffic other than the vendor from whom he needed to do his work smile.png

Edited by T-Bone

Tam, can you overnight some of that good stuff? LOL Seriously, we are holing up here in NE Ohio. Supposed to get 8 (maybe more) inches of the white stuff from tomorrow into Monday morning. Not sure if we'll be watching the game or not.

Tam, can you overnight some of that good stuff? LOL Seriously, we are holing up here in NE Ohio. Supposed to get 8 (maybe more) inches of the white stuff from tomorrow into Monday morning. Not sure if we'll be watching the game or not.

Would if I could but fresh avocados just don't travel well, especially if it doesn't reach you in time with the weather and all. If you're ever this way, give a shout and I'll whip up some goodies right away. Stay warm and safe!

Tam. I tried to like your post twice. Sounds awesome. I can live on guacamole

The post got "liked", Bebop.

I've got to make sure I put on gloves before handling the jalapenos. The one time I forgot and my hands burned for hours. LOL

The seven layer dip also has a very generous layer of guacamole as well. When's dinner at your house? I'll bring the guacamole to go as an appetizer for your steaks. :D

I'm gonna go ahead and give whoever called the last play for Seattle Dumbass of the Year award.

People can say that and I get it but I do not necessarily think it was a dumb play. The Pats were obviously selling out against the run and the CB made a hell of a play on the ball to save a game winning TD. A quick slant like that works a high % of the time. Would I have called that play? Probably not given you have 2 downs for Lynch to move the ball a yard and a half but I would stop short of calling ti a dumbass play personally. I probably give it to Lynch and if he doesn't make it use my last TO and give it to him again.

No matter what there the coach is either a hero or a goat. If they stop Lynch twice he would catch flack for not trying a pass. It sucked though especially after the circus catch that put them in that position.

Edited by bcartervol98