Everyone with a smoker banner please post here :)

What's a 'smoking banner'? Is it the banner that automatically updates how long you haven't smoked an analog cigarette and estimates how many cigarettes you would have smoked and the amount of money you've saved by quitting? If so, how do you go about getting one of those? I'd like to keep track in order to stay motivated.

What's a 'smoking banner'? Is it the banner that automatically updates how long you haven't smoked an analog cigarette and estimates how many cigarettes you would have smoked and the amount of money you've saved by quitting? If so, how do you go about getting one of those? I'd like to keep track in order to stay motivated.

Yes, that's the smoking banner. It's got a bug and isn't working right now, that's why Chris wanted those of us who had one to post here. :)

So it would seem....

The script seems to work fine it's when we turn our CDN on that things get...funky. (The CDN is what helps push our content around the globe) Anyway I just need to figure out which file isn't uploading correctly.

I'm also in the process of launching another website (company) that's going to be an addition to Vapor Talk for Vendors as well as our new Convention and Vaping Meets portal. So once THAT's all done lol *eye twitches* then I'll really delve into this script and see what the dillio is :)

At the rate we're going we're going to need another PHP dev. because I'm getting backed up lol (and Tam that GIF was perfect)