How long did it take you?

My first rig (eGo-T and Ce4) was bought on 3/31/14, and that was also the date of my last analog! I started vaping on 4/1/14 and haven't looked back.

I found my "better" set-up in late April or early May... and have been evolving ever since :) However, I still use my "better" set-up of KPT2/Aerotank/MVP, even though I've now evolved into bigger and better APV's, mech-mods, RTA/RDA, etc.

I don't know really. I've been vaping over 6 months and I'm still looking! I've tried a few different setups. Right now I have a Hana and an Atlantis and love it but yesterday I put a mini Nautilus on my Hana and love that too! I also love my MVP with a reg Nautilus so I'm constantly changing around! My least favs right now are Spinner twos and Protanks but that may change! Lol

Deanna in middle Ga

I guess I'm easy, lol. The day my ego-c kit arrived in April 2013 was the last day I had an analog. Of course my set up has changed since then but that's all it took for me.

Nice. So much detail. Maybe I need to start me over.

OK. I started Aug of 2013 with a Ego style batt. with a Kanger T2 tank. Oct of 2013 I got a MVP With a Kanger T3 tank. Then Jan of 2014 I got a Nemesis Clone and a KFL+ and then Aug of 2014 my Stingray X Clone. Love my mechs. And analog free since April 2014.

Sounds better. :)

Edited by Eaglewtchr

i started out originally with an ego c twist starter kit back in 2012 but because i was uneducated on vaping i got juice with only 10mg of nic in it, ended up giving up on it for a while then decided to go back to it to try and kick analogs. last year i found a local shop by the house and got some higher nic level juices then started vaping again with the same setup, at first it was off and on and then here within the last month i finally got off analogs and vape full time. currently still running my c-twist with an Aspire Nautilus Mini and running a KangerTech Evod with a Vision Vivi Nova 3.5 as a back up/different flavor because i like to change it up.

I should have a few more weeks on my timer in my sig but the first time I went out with some friends I lost my first Spinner and ended up buying a pack of cigarettes until I could buy a replacement.

Unreal, the first time I go out I lost my setup, lol.

Now, I have a Spinner and an iStick. A someone else just hooked me up with a ton of backup atomizers and batteries to keep in my car just in case.

To keep myself honest I reset the VT smoke free counter.

I don't know really. I've been vaping over 6 months and I'm still looking! I've tried a few different setups. Right now I have a Hana and an Atlantis and love it but yesterday I put a mini Nautilus on my Hana and love that too! I also love my MVP with a reg Nautilus so I'm constantly changing around! My least favs right now are Spinner twos and Protanks but that may change! Lol

Deanna in middle Ga

you had a lot of stuff Devices you vape,but it seems you didn't pleased them all.what kind of device you are looking for?

Edited by rbertram

• 4 weeks later...

It took me a couple months, and the purchasing of a few different setups. I have been happy with the eStick for about 9 months now. Convenient size. Its super easy to refill and use, and also has an awesome vapor cloud! Once I found the setup I loved, I didnt look back to analogs. There was no need, I feel better when I Vape and I don't feel bad for liking it!

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link

Started with a basic Ego set up in Feb of '14, 3 months later got an MVP, still use it. Aug of '14 got my Provari. Then a couple months later 2 ISticks(with the pin issues they are not my faves). Then the end of Jan this year got me a Sigelei ZMax5. I use either KPT2s with airflow controllers or Nautilus. Got a couple T3S and a mini KPT gathering dust. I like variety so it depends on my mood/situation which set up/combination I use. I stopped the stinkies when I started vaping. I've had a stinkie here and there but they made realize why I gave them up. Blech!

I started trying this about five or six years ago with those expensive cigalikes that were total BS. Then I got an eGo twist starter kit about April 2013 and my quit day was my 61st birthday on 4 May 2013, and with a few tobacco addicted brain spasms causing me to cheat, or convince myself, "well now it's been a few days, so I know I can have just one", moments..... I've been vaping exclusively for almost two years. And I still can't completely believe it. Sometimes it seems almost miraculous to me. :)