Frustrated

Never heard of it but also haven't had the problem with public places. Many restaurants and businesses in my area are ok with it if you ask and aren't being a ****** blowing huge clouds on those seated around you. I have vaped in every airport I have been in in the last couple years but not on a plane even though I know I could have. I guess I am lucky that first I am the boss and make the rules at work and the owners of the business I run support employees vaping instead of smoking.

Nicassure is an inhaler shaped like a ciggy. Appears to be strict nicotine only delivery system. No vapor. No coils. No tanks or juice. Just pressurized nic in some kind of aerosol but I can't find out the contents. Probably similar to an asthma inhaler.

I dont know how far it goes to simulating smoking though. Sounds like more of a one or two puffs device just to deliver nic.

Im sure it works for some.

It might be something I would use on a very long flight or something like that but the rest of the time I will be vaping. I feel bad for those that cannot vape openly; it is such a great means to educate people about it. Almost all my clients at work know about it and many have made the switch themselves. I bet over 100 people now vape that used to smoke after they saw how successful it was for me. Its a great feeling. I would continue to try and educate those around me so maybe the doors open a bit.

Me too. I see it more and more everyday. Just last week a lady pulled out an ego in the middle of a mexican restaurant. Nobody said a word. Last time I flew, Vaped 80/20 discreetly right on the plane 5 hour flight no problems. I just turned 3 hardcore smokers over in last 2 weeks. We have it pretty easy here but there are def some no no places.

Me too. I see it more and more everyday. Just last week a lady pulled out an ego in the middle of a mexican restaurant. Nobody said a word. Last time I flew, Vaped 80/20 discreetly right on the plane 5 hour flight no problems. I just turned 3 hardcore smokers over in last 2 weeks. We have it pretty easy here but there are def some no no places.

I have yet to find a hard and fast "no no" place lol. Everywhere has a bathroom haha.

I just stealth vape. :evil:

That's what I am saying lol. For more sensitive situations have a higher mg nic and higher PG % liquid and when held in for 10-15 seconds there is no visible vapor at all. I honestly tried to think of a place I have been in the last almost two years I felt like I "couldn't" vape and I cannot think of a one.

The only place I've been where I couldn't was a concert at my sister's high school. They ban you from school grounds and fine you if you get caught vaping in the stadium. They wouldn't even let me bring the evod inside, I had to walk out to the car every time I wanted to vape. Almost everywhere else here doesn't care.

A lot of the bars in my area allow it.

One place in particular has a a great "bungalow", as the call it, a second bar that's outside with a cozy little fireplace adorning the place. It's a smaller bar than the one upstairs, which is pretty big...but they allow me to vape there.

And they are always curious as to what I'm vaping, how to get into it etc...

2u89yzp.jpg

I enjoy vaping, but am frustrated I can't do so in many public places. Have any of you heard of Nicassure and ever tried it? A friend told me about it and said they are able to use it at work and on airplanes. Thanks for any feedback.

Sounds to me like a troll-plug for Nicassure... the whole post just seems too "scripted", like a commercial... then again, maybe I'm just being cynical today?

Sounds to me like a troll-plug for Nicassure... the whole post just seems too "scripted", like a commercial... then again, maybe I'm just being cynical today?

I was just excited it wasnt a 30 day vaper wanting to build a .2 sub ohm blindfolded to blow the big cloudzzzz lol

Or the.... "my friend let me try his XYZ mod with a 0.000065 Ohm coil running on Nitro-glycerine and Coffee Beans.... and I want you to give me the education equivalent of a degree in electronics and Chemistry in 6-posts or less so I can impress the 15-yr olds at my step-mom's block-party (tonight) with my HUGE clouds!"

Edited by Earthling789

Sounds to me like a troll-plug for Nicassure... the whole post just seems too "scripted", like a commercial... then again, maybe I'm just being

cynical today?

I've noticed quite a few possible troll posts this past week but I've tried to ignore them and answer how I normally would just in case it's an actual person seeking help.

As for the nicassure, I would suggest talking to a doctor you trust before using it. I don't have any knowledge on it personally but it sounds similar to the nicotrol inhalers I had to use as a kid. Without knowing how strong of a dose of nicotine it delivers that's my recommendation.

Highly concentrated doses of nicotine can be toxic and when I had to use the nicotrol inhalers my doctor prescribed me primatine tablets to help prevent symptoms and warned me to only use the inhaler in emergency situations.

I've seen the possible troll/spam post as well. I know we all come from a variety of backgrounds, but when a person truly wants help/answers they generally have an investment in responding to threads they start. IMO

True. They do seem like a gimmick. I don't see anything unsafe if used properly but I also don't see them working.

Or the.... "my friend let me try his XYZ mod with a 0.000065 Ohm coil running on Nitro-glycerine and Coffee Beans.... and I want you to give me the education equivalent of a degree in electronics and Chemistry in 6-posts or less so I can impress the 15-yr olds at my step-mom's block-party (tonight) with my HUGE clouds!"

OMG, I think I just hurt myself laughing so hard! :lol: