Clouds! Post um up!

smacksy

Thought I'd start a thread on posting our clouds.. So guys post'um up! let's see what ya' got (gotta be better than mine)

df7a33f7e7d6502ef1bee70962904669.jpg

I know I still gotta work on my airy clouds getting thicker, but this was my first build using parallel 26g...lol

Edited by smacksy

There are a few members who are into clouds but not that many. Most of us are more into getting off analogs and staying off and helping noobs to do the same. :)

Yeah your right, to a point..But as one's vaping curve evolves most find bigger clouds are fun..and the bigger the cloud usually means bigger flavor too, along with the great satisfaction experiencing pure pleasure and relaxation...this comes to most everyone in time who vapes...I started vaping 2 years ago now

and learned to appreciate what bigger clouds means for my vaping experience.. I truly enjoy it these days, along with countless others...[emoji108]

Edited by smacksy

Yeah your right, to a point..But as one's vaping curve evolves most find bigger clouds are fun..and the bigger the cloud usually means bigger flavor too, along with the great satisfaction experiencing pure pleasure and relaxation...this comes to most everyone in time who vapes...I started vaping 2 years ago now

and learned to appreciate what bigger clouds means for my vaping experience.. I truly enjoy it these days, along with countless others...[emoji108]

In my opinion, your statement above is over generalizing your belief of what "most" vapers want, what "most everyone" comes to experience. You might want to amend that to say, "most people that I know" or "most everyone within my scope of acquaintance." Otherwise, I would ask you for the concrete numbers from research, statistics, analysis, etc.

Vaping is an extremely personal and individualistic experience. Everyone wants something different, something unique to their own preferences, it's not an all or nothing endeavor. Painting "everyone" with the same brush would make vaping very dull. It's the differences, the different likes and dislikes that make vaping fun.

I think it's great that blowing big clouds makes you happy, but it's not something that "everyone" or even "most everyone" enjoys or needs. We all have our reasons to vape, it's subjective for everyone that I've ever come across either in person or online. As long as it keeps people from analogs, I think that's really all that matters. :)

I can honestly say that I have some builds that produce very little vapor and the flavor is 10x better than some of my .14-.28 builds. I have build that I run in my nimbus from time to time were its at only .8 with vertical coils and the cotton is wrapped around the coil. the vapor goes straight up into the top of the chamber with the airholes about half way over the top of the coil. run it at 50w and I get very little production but intense flavor.

I can honestly say that I have some builds that produce very little vapor and the flavor is 10x better than some of my .14-.28 builds. I have build that I run in my nimbus from time to time were its at only .8 with vertical coils and the cotton is wrapped around the coil. the vapor goes straight up into the top of the chamber with the airholes about half way over the top of the coil. run it at 50w and I get very little production but intense flavor.

I tried a vertical build with dual coils in at .15 ohms..but I got a lot of spit back and hardly any vapor production...this was in a Stillare and probly not meant for vertical builds. The best I've tried yet is parallel 26g macro

dual coils mounted horizontally at .16 ohms...Good flavor and thick clouds with it not being too hot...

Edited by smacksy

you need a higher ohm for the vertical build. I tried the low ohm vertical in my nimbus and all it did was spit back. around .8-1ohm on a vw device will produce amazing flavor. remember this is a flavor build not a cloud build. when I want vapor production ill build a twisted micro coil in the range of .14-.24ohms. the nimbus old but reliable, with its tiny deck and chamber design it can really chuck the vapor when you want it to, but also provide a flavor machine without having to go way low

b80279c63bf05729a4094a0c5354023c.jpg

My brother in law with his first mechanical mod and RDA...

he's using a Tatroe 26650 BN and Zenith RDA. Just started dripping coming from the little spinner and ProTank, and really enjoys the upgrade..

Edited by smacksy

• 1 month later...

507feedbf125f8bc3185b7a83281b599.jpg

Yea i know its blurry but im not good at one handed snapshots...also i know it isnt a great cloud but thats the best i can do without hacking up a lung...i usually only do mouth to lung.

Also i am running a dna 30 clone with a full size nautilus...its all i have other than my evod and cgo twist...i dont drip or use mechs.

Edited by shen_long86

• 2 weeks later...

ok i will try to put one up... now i dripped 70/30 dripped into my doge on the nemesis. the dual coils are twisted 26g Kanthan at 5 wraps for a 0.2 ohm, i wrapped the coils around the blue philips that comes with the rda. wic is JOC. sorry if the picture looks bad not too experienced with selfies.

1stcloudself_zps3e81fa4e.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...