Favorite Fadora Juice?

Patricia

I have never tried Comps Fadora vapor but all this reading about it has me wanting to try a couple of flavors. Now I know that taste is subjective but would the Fadora fans please tell me what YOUR favorite flavors are. I have a terrible time just reading descriptions and deciding what to try. Thanks a BUNCH.

If you like mint the mint medley is the best.

The margarita is a great lime sour

Banana kiwi - outstanding

Spiced apple - rich

....i guess there's no way around it. You're gonns hafta do the sampler. :)

Watermelon is my favorite, but I think the Strawberry is just as good, I just happen to like watermelon better. I'm a basic fruit kind of all day vape guy.

The cake batter is my go to juice for sitting at home relaxing and dripping or treat vaping from cartomizers I set aside for a sweet tooth. The snickerdoodle is a close second out of the ones I've tried.

We really aren't making this any easier lol

You would think that the basic fruit flavors would be similar to some of the other popular ones, but Comp's tend to be more full and "brighter", and they're more of a true flavor than a candyish over sweet flavor like some of the others.

Edited by charliestheman

Thanks you guys. I think a sampler is what it must be. But I also noticed that the same flavors were mentioned repeatedly so those are the ones I am going to start with. I also saw on his site that he has a new Birthday cake flavor that I must try because I love me some birthday cake. :yes

Thanks you guys. I think a sampler is what it must be. But I also noticed that the same flavors were mentioned repeatedly so those are the ones I am going to start with. I also saw on his site that he has a new Birthday cake flavor that I must try because I love me some birthday cake. :yes

I'm one of those weird people that goes to the store and buys a birthday cake to eat instead of just for someone's birthday, good white sheet cake is about as good as it gets. And birthday cake flavored Fadora impressed me even though I'm a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to cake :)

Wow I bet I sound fatter than I really am.

I'm a new customer of his and highly recommend! Great customer service. I am steeping a couple of different ones. But I have been vaping watermelon and it's fabulous! Just popped in some mint medly and so far loving it too . Can't wait to try the others. :)

Buttered Popcorn!!! Also, Home Canned Peaches, Apple Cider, Mountain Mist is also phenominal!!

I will be trying others, but reordering the Buttered Popcorn.

PLUS, Compenstine is cool as all get out and his customer service skill absolutely rock. You can't go wrong.

Favorite?!?! All of them.

I love both mints, the apple cider and spiced apple, snickerdoodle is a all day Vape, buttered popcorn was everything but the crunch. Watermelon is perfect, I just ordered strawberry & black raspberry... I think I'm forgetting something, I love all his flavors. The spices included are just the best the added touch that puts them way over perfection.

Comp is the most helpful patient person ever, its a great place to get juice, tanks everything.

He is definitely the juice wizard. My personal favorite is the Cinnamon Chamomile. No matter what you order, you will not be disappointed. The flavors are so authentic and spot on to the names and descriptions.

I'm one of those weird people that goes to the store and buys a birthday cake to eat instead of just for someone's birthday, good white sheet cake is about as good as it gets. And birthday cake flavored Fadora impressed me even though I'm a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to cake :)

Wow I bet I sound fatter than I really am.

I buy birthday cake just because I want cake too.: )

I buy birthday cake just because I want cake too.: )

Woo Hoo, you're on the cool list now :) The birthday cake juice was so good my girlfriend wants some in 0 mg nic for her sweet tooth.

For Memorial Day sales, I shopped all weekend, found some good lists, but didn't find a better deal on juice for me than the May/June Fadora CNote 25% off deal.

So I just placed my order and Comp's gonna be quite busy lol.

Bet ya won't, I just got more flavors tried the grape, I love it! First grape I could enjoy.. really tastes like real grapes.
I'm vaping the grape right now for the same reason. I REALLY like the Fadora fruit flavors because of that authentic bold real fruit taste. It's like real grapes while still being a very delicious vape, I call it a "bright" type flavor because it seems to really fill the pallette like my taste buds say "Yippee, he's vaping the Fadora again!" Edited by charliestheman

ok...first off.......................

WOW

second...............

WOW

stuff is amazing...buttered popcorn IS every bit like real buttered popcorn except the crunch....margarita is everybit like the real deal and comes with the salt...not kidding...I got a little packet of margarita salt with my order...lmao. I really feel like if I keep vaping it I may not pass a breathalyzer. Got to try out the black and mild, its pretty good...more realistic than what I got from palm vape. To be honest though I really like them both. Palm vape's version has a bit of a sweet twist to it which is still good. fadora is the home of real honest flavor. gonna need to make a bigger order..lol

ok...first off.......................

WOW

second...............

WOW

stuff is amazing...buttered popcorn IS every bit like real buttered popcorn except the crunch....margarita is everybit like the real deal and comes with the salt...not kidding...I got a little packet of margarita salt with my order...lmao. I really feel like if I keep vaping it I may not pass a breathalyzer. Got to try out the black and mild, its pretty good...more realistic than what I got from palm vape. To be honest though I really like them both. Palm vape's version has a bit of a sweet twist to it which is still good. fadora is the home of real honest flavor. gonna need to make a bigger order..lol

You think that's good -- your next order should include Home Canned Peaches. Yum!

got it...havnt tried it yet...Im really looking forward to the apple cider...stuff smells amazing. I got the mint medley for my mom cause she is into mints. after smelling it though and tasting the others I didn't want to give it up...lol...I still did though...

got it...havnt tried it yet...Im really looking forward to the apple cider...stuff smells amazing. I got the mint medley for my mom cause she is into mints. after smelling it though and tasting the others I didn't want to give it up...lol...I still did though...

You're a good boy... :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines